Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...sportgalleries

Comment

Surely all these games being played tonight massively affects any last minute deadline day deals.

Comment

Norwich have confirmed the signing of Mitchell Dijks on loan from Ajax for the rest of the season.

The full back's contract with Norwich includes an option for the Championship club to make it permanent in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Just out of interest mate but what do you do for a living?
          Quantity Surveyor - work contractor side .
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            For that read........"got up at 10 and I'm still in my pants".......
            If I hadn't had to drop the missus at the station at 6:30 you'd be bang on haha

Comment

Scunthorpe turn down £4 mil plus from a chinese club for one of their players!

Scunthorpe ffs.
              Last edited by Hitman34; 31-01-2017, 10:15 PM.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Bournemouth apparently offered 18 million for Nathan Ake which is ridiculous.

Comment

Villa have spent a lot of money to assemble a bang average side this season. They remind me of someone but can't place the name

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Villa have spent a lot of money to assemble a bang average side this season. They remind me of someone but can't place the name

I read somewhere today they're the 20th biggest spenders in European football this season.

Comment

Watching them now they look lower championship side Brentford teaching them a lesson. Even if they did go up this villa side would get walloped week in week out

Comment

Can't believe Bournemouth Bid £18 million for Nathan Ake. £18 million And we had everyone saying we were ruining football with our transfers. All these lower premier league clubs have well outspent us on transfer fees and no one bats an eyelid.

Comment

Robbie Brady 14 million

Comment

Do you know what has just dawned on me. I bet there are a lot of clubs fast catching us up on that 250 million of spending now.

Comment

Some of the fees are ridiculous and even loan fees can be 3-4 million.

Comment

We must be well on our way to recouping a lot of what we paid out on Caulker just in loan fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X