Some of the attitudes in here stink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Sometimes supporting a club positively is about voicing discontent. Being asset stripped is one of those times. We are paying a heavy price for one man's fantasy.
    Asset stripping?
    Any more deets mate?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Fair comment. Smith has been poo in his career up till now tho so can see why people are less than impressed.
      This is how I see it but I'm more than prepared to support him if he signs. Could turn out to be decent...you never know

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        For me it's about how well informed the opinion is and, importantly, how it is expressed. Maybe it's my age or background, but I find some of the gratuitous insults, whether aimed at fellow fans, the management or the latest victim for the boo boys ( he's not even signed yet for goodness sake ) really depressing. As I've said before, many on here would do well to think and re-think before pressing the reply button.
        You sound like you need to join youre local bowls club! its football and if you used to go years ago you would of known what the language and attitude was like!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          You sound like you need to join youre local bowls club! its football and if you used to go years ago you would of known what the language and attitude was like!
          Bit insulting isn't it?

Although, you've actually demonstrated his point perfectly. Classic example of what he was saying.

How funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Agreed, but that's verbal and in the heat and passion of a game. The written word carries more weight. And what's wrong with bowls anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Bit insulting isn't it?

Although, you've actually demonstrated his point perfectly. Classic example of what he was saying.

How funny?
              Thanks for the support Brighton !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Asset stripping?
                Any more deets mate?
                Spunking a quarter of a billion up the wall clearly isn't enough for some people!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Perhaps we could go on a march. Seems the thing to do these days.
                  I think we should all turn up at LR on donkeys, to really make the point. Imagine 2000 of us on donkeys dressed as Jesus, waving palm leaves. I think it could work.

Comment

I remember Warnock signing Derry and all the message boards went into meltdown. He was slated left, right and centre by loads of people. He didn't do too badly did he? By all means criticise players, but bloody hell, at least wait until they've kicked a ball for us!

Comment

Tbf he may or may not be a cart horse. But he can't be that bad as he a pro and we are all not. So we the cart horses
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        I remember Warnock signing Derry and all the message boards went into meltdown. He was slated left, right and centre by loads of people. He didn't do too badly did he? By all means criticise players, but bloody hell, at least wait until they've kicked a ball for us!
                        I will hold my hands up I was one of them, I couldn't for the life of me think what Derry would bring to the club. How wrong I was! In my opinion he was just as important to us as Adel that year.

Comment

We are expressing opinions on a messageboard not booing him if and when he is on the pitch.

Perhaps some of us doubt want him as we think there are better options available I.e.. Taylor or Gregory

Also, to pay 1m for him when he has 6 months left on his contract and is nowhere near a multi million pounds player even at his peak is utter madness. Fulham bought him for 800k and he hasn't improved whilst there so how can his value have gone up?
                          Even if add ones are included, a seven figure (or even near one) is too high.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            We are expressing opinions on a messageboard not booing him if and when he is on the pitch.

Perhaps some of us doubt want him as we think there are better options available I.e.. Taylor or Gregory

Also, to pay 1m for him when he has 6 months left on his contract and is nowhere near a multi million pounds player even at his peak is utter madness. Fulham bought him for 800k and he hasn't improved whilst there so how can his value have gone up?
                            Even if add ones are included, a seven figure (or even near one) is too high.
                            I agree,stupid idiotic transfer

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                              Don't forget the reaction Clint Hill got. Lets wait and see what the fee is eh.

Comment

Smith cannot be any worse than this Yeni bloke.

Comment

Working...
                                X