Some of the attitudes in here stink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the attitudes in here stink

Matt smith ain't even signed and he's a cart horse!!!
    How about you judge him on at least 10 games.
    It took grant holt 10 years to get at his best.
    This season has been dreadful for whipping boys.
    Gladwin, nedum, Henry, and Nasser then syllia on Saturday took a clogging this season.
    I'm not saying any of these are the best in fact some maybe not good enough, but I'm a Qpr supporter and that's what I do SUPPORT.
    When did we become like thfc fans!!!!!
    Rant over

Well said moon. nothing sever good enough for some. Constant whinging.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Or better still hopefully he won't sign at all and holloway has a cunning plan

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
        Gladwin, nedum, Henry, and Nasser then syllia on Saturday took a clogging this season.
        I'm not saying any of these are the best in fact some maybe not good enough, but I'm a Qpr supporter and that's what I do SUPPORT.
        Rant over
        exactly well said

Comment

Fair comment. Smith has been poo in his career up till now tho so can see why people are less than impressed.

Needs a run of games and the fans off his back. Could turn out like Helguson who used to get pelters before people realised he was quality.

Comment

Rant over
            TBF think the term donkey rather than horse was being used?
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Rant over
              If Matt smith turns up and gets roundly booed by us and we start pelting him with donkey heads then you have a point. This is a message board and people are expressing an opinion.

Comment

Signing "donkeys" like Smith is us getting our rangers back...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Signing "donkeys" like Smith is us getting our rangers back...right?
                  Suck it up, mate.
                  We've now got our rangers back, so any player we sign from here on out can only be met with positivity otherwise the thought police will be on your case.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    If Matt smith turns up and gets roundly booed by us and we start pelting him with donkey heads then you have a point. This is a message board and people are expressing an opinion.
                    C'mon James..your only allowed an opinion if it's positive, otherwise you get slaughtered.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      C'mon James..your only allowed an opinion if it's positive, otherwise you get slaughtered.
                      True although it's really just people who cannot believe that there are people out there who disagree with them.

Comment

Throw the dockey heads at holloway instead if he's mad enough to sign him.

Comment

For me it's about how well informed the opinion is and, importantly, how it is expressed. Maybe it's my age or background, but I find some of the gratuitous insults, whether aimed at fellow fans, the management or the latest victim for the boo boys ( he's not even signed yet for goodness sake ) really depressing. As I've said before, many on here would do well to think and re-think before pressing the reply button.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                            For me it's about how well informed the opinion is and, importantly, how it is expressed. Maybe it's my age or background, but I find some of the gratuitous insults, whether aimed at fellow fans, the management or the latest victim for the boo boys ( he's not even signed yet for goodness sake ) really depressing. As I've said before, many on here would do well to think and re-think before pressing the reply button.
                            Sometimes supporting a club positively is about voicing discontent. Being asset stripped is one of those times. We are paying a heavy price for one man's fantasy.

Comment

Perhaps we could go on a march. Seems the thing to do these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X