Six more wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six more wins

I reckon we need six more wins if we don't want to be flirting with the drop. Looking through remaining fixtures and with a home loss to Burton fresh in the mind I'm not confident at all frankly. Perversely, it's probably the away games where we don't have to force the play and make the running where we might do better. However it pans out, unless we sort ourselves out at home we're gonna be under a lot of pressure in the final few games.

Relax, we aren't going down. We lost 1 game after a run of 3 wins and a draw in the last 4. We will get back to form after Newcastle and finish 14/15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
      Relax, we aren't going down. We lost 1 game after a run of 3 wins and a draw in the last 4. We will get back to form after Newcastle and finish 14/15th.
      Of course we will,absolutely nothing to worry about ,losing to Rotherham and Burton means nothing,midtable finish for us

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Of course we will,absolutely nothing to worry about ,losing to Rotherham and Burton means nothing,midtable finish for us
        Yet wins against reading and wolves away mean we will certainly go down, of course it does pal. You've gotta see both sides fella, inconsistency means low-mid table finish, it's not like we're losing every game is it now
        Last edited by Rangers10; 29-01-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Yet wins against reading and wolves away mean we will certainly go down, of course it does pal. You've gotta see both sides fella, inconsistency means low-mid table finish, it's not like we're losing every game is it now
          Shhh you have to completely overreact any time we lose a game, otherwise you aren't a proper fan.

Comment

It does seem that way

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Shhh you have to completely overreact any time we lose a game, otherwise you aren't a proper fan.
              Hahahahahahahahaha

Yeah.

Comment

And lost 6 before that mini revival.
                Burton was the 1st of at least 3 defeats in a row is my guess.

Comment

Newcastle lost at home against Blackburn (who are below Burton) so have no chance of going up now as they won't get the required 12 wins or whatever is needed. In fact the double was done on them so will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    And lost 6 before that mini revival.
                    Burton was the 1st of at least 3 defeats in a row is my guess.
                    My guess we will stay up but only just!!,no near midtable finish or anything like it,many assume we will just bounce back after Burton game,I am certain we face a tough relegation battle which will come down to our final few games,but am hopeful we will (literally) fight our way to safety, maybe finishing 19th or 20th .

Comment

I'm not panicking , just stating in a detached matter of fact manner broadly what we need to achieve if we're gonna get beyond 50 points and probably stay up. (though keep in mind Peterborough went down with 53 points a few years back). Anyway, 6 wins from 18 remaining games should do us. Interestingly, if you want to find our last 6 league wins you have to go back exactly 18 games to our win at Fulham and count forwards - we just need to replicate results over our previous 18 games in next 18 games basically, which is not a very high bar to reach but.............. it's us we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X