Clear All

• Transfer window thoughts

If in this window we sign....

Kazenga
    Freeman
    Goss
    Ravel
    Smith

Is it really that bad for a Jan window? Most of the shite has gone, at least on loan, and we have effectively signed three new players in Furlong and Manning. Aswell as Mackie back from injury and potentially Eze E showing signs of quality.

We would ALL like a marquee striker, but i'm reasonably happy with that. I'm not convinced on the reason for the Kazenga loan (as in, what is the reason), and feel we should have used that loan to find a really good front man, rather than slash out a random purchase.

If Morrison, Freeman and Goss fire in midfield i think we'll see alot better from out limited front line.

Looks like Washington is rising in the pecking order.

Comment

I reckon Wards as good as done.

Comment

I miss Harry and his range rover window
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          If in this window we sign....

Kazenga
          Freeman
          Goss
          Ravel
          Smith

Is it really that bad for a Jan window? Most of the shite has gone, at least on loan, and we have effectively signed three new players in Furlong and Manning. Aswell as Mackie back from injury and potentially Eze E showing signs of quality.

We would ALL like a marquee striker, but i'm reasonably happy with that. I'm not convinced on the reason for the Kazenga loan (as in, what is the reason), and feel we should have used that loan to find a really good front man, rather than slash out a random purchase.

If Morrison, Freeman and Goss fire in midfield i think we'll see alot better from out limited front line.
          Amount reasonably happy with the insurance and outs. But, it's imperative that we spend on a quality striker. Matt farking Smith is not the answer.

Also, hall and Caulker are going to be out for a while so we need a cb
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Whilst we are ridiculously short up front, we are rubbish in central midfield. So if we sign those 2 then I would be very happy, especially with manning now there to. Could then be a midfield 3 of manning, goss and Morrison. So yes agree would be a good transfer window for us

Comment

Farking auto correct ins and outs
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

To be fair, they are 4 good signings, and as you say, Darnell manning and doughty are also 3 new players. However, truly hope we don't sign the donkey Smith as he is utter shite. Ten times worse than polter. Rather take a punt on bogle or Danny ward.

Comment

Is odiwingie still parked outside hq
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If we just sign Smith as our striker then we have got worse in that department. Let's hope Fulham don't sign a striker so they have to keep him

Comment

Why we believing the smith rumour and not the ward one?
                      Is Ward any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Why we believing the smith rumour and not the ward one?
                        Is Ward any good?
                        Scored 10 for bottom of the league this season, good player imo

Comment

Sweet. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                            Scored 10 for bottom of the league this season, good player imo
                            I'd be happy enough, not seen too much but he clearly knows where the goal is.

The rumour of $5 million is too much though.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              I'd be happy enough, not seen too much but he clearly knows where the goal is.

The rumour of $5 million is too much though.
                              Wont be that much now hes told the he dont want to play for them anymore mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X