The players and passion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players and passion?

Why do they need to be motivated by a coach/manager to put a shift in. What about pride and passion, isnt that what it`s all about?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Haha I think you'll find with players it's all about the dollar.

Comment

I dont think there's been a lack of pride or passion in recent weeks, just a lack of quality. One bad performance against Burton, let's just forget it and move on.

Comment

Modern Football.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

You could be right..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
            I dont think there's been a lack of pride or passion in recent weeks, just a lack of quality. One bad performance against Burton, let's just forget it and move on.
            That`s true.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Wrong team

Comment

Typical woman. Wants passion.what's wrong with a kebab and quick knee trembler
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

sadly its about money /greed . players willing to sit on the bench rather than go out on loan . get that one big 3/4 year deal and put it in properties then sit back and watch the £'s flow in ... nearly all of them are badge kissing mercenaries , i still come because this is my club not theirs they're just passing thru .

Comment

I don't see how we can knock the current crop for lack of passion / motivation at all tbh. Lack of ability, yes, but not effort.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I can't think of a single player on Saturday that was a money grabbing mercenary. They all have passion for our club as proven by the other recent matches and how they tried in the second half. We didn't play well but it happens, move onto Wednesday.

Comment

I dont think there's been a lack of pride or passion in recent weeks, just a lack of quality.
                        Bang on.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

To be fair, a lot of them after the game seemed genuinely gutted to lose.
                        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 30-01-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X