Bring back the plastic pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the plastic pitch

It's time, small ground,fast pace game suits ha so much. Teams hated it as we so good on it.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

I would love to see it back, some great memories of our plastic pitch leighsy
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

With new pitches be better than turf now

Comment

Only the Conference Leagues allowed to have plastic pitches.

Comment

Completely agree, the omniturf we had was a tad hard and bouncy Bring back Bob Hazell, he was king on it
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Can't we say it's the soil made it grow that way

Comment

I'd bring that squirrel back too

Comment

F ack no. Total s hite.

Comment

Bit harsh on squirrel that

Comment

Good shout leighsey, loved the way we played on it, cant understand why anyone didnt being a rs fan, we was great on it! cant believe after watching lincoln city on tv about that being plastic, as couldnt tell apart from no mud anywhere
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Completely agree, the omniturf we had was a tad hard and bouncy Bring back Bob Hazell, he was king on it
                      We had it sussed-

good footballing team - take the sand out and it bounces like buggery
                      Bad footballing team - put sand back on and it didn't bounce a yard.

I wonder why it got banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Didn't Bob knock himself out after falling on his head on the old omniturf?
                        I managed to get a piece before they pulled it up, but no idea where it is now.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Problem was we were rubbish when playing away on grass.

Comment

Not the first season we came up in 83. Have some fond memories of away days back then, turning over Arsenal at Highbury 2-0 and watching our 'boys' having a good go at taking the north bank amongst others.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                            X