Shodipo v Lua Lua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shodipo v Lua Lua

First up thought Lua Lua was a breath of fresh air yesterday and in my opinion he showed enough to be considered as a starter but got me thinking we have our own player sitting on bench patiently who is our player and part of our future who can't even get minutes off the bench when a loan comes in and is given a chance.

Every time I have seen Shodipo he's been a handful and caused opposition trouble when's he going to get an opportunity would hate to think he's going sit on Bench festering and getting unhappy. Heard a loan mentioned but does he deserve shot before being sent out??

Agree west - liked the look of Lualua but as you say we have our own version sat there not getting a look in. Find it strange Ollie doesn't seem to rate Paddy - I would personally prefer to see him playing.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

West out of interest do you think Lua Lua could potentially do a job up top while Sylla is out of form? We missed Mackies energy yesterday and after Ollies post match comments I can't see him being dropped again!

I guess Lua Lua could always retain his place and Mackie goes up top!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        West out of interest do you think Lua Lua could potentially do a job up top while Sylla is out of form? We missed Mackies energy yesterday and after Ollies post match comments I can't see him being dropped again!

I guess Lua Lua could always retain his place and Mackie goes up top!
        Not for me . Hold up play would be non existent . Need to be tougher to play up top alone . He is much better getting the ball deeper with the game in front of him to go at.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not a focal point for me Maids but clearly a threat out wide was beating his Man for fun. Don't know why we never just kept giving him ball as he was the key to unlock the door

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Not for me . Hold up play would be non existent . Need to be tougher to play up top alone . He is much better getting the ball deeper with the game in front of him to go at.
            Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Not a focal point for me Maids but clearly a threat out wide was beating his Man for fun. Don't know why we never just kept giving him ball as he was the key to unlock the door

It sounds like he should be starting which is great! Be interesting to see how Ollie fits Lua Lua Wsolev and Mackie into the team!

Comment

It sounds like he should be starting which is great! Be interesting to see how Ollie fits Lua Lua Wsolev and Mackie into the team!
              I imagine usually would be just two of the three. As to this take on Shodipo or Lua Lua, as good and as much as I like Shodipo, I think Lua Lua is more of a threat and he also has a good shot on him which Shodipo is lacking. I do think Ian is right and Shodipo needs a loan move to improve.

Comment

Personally thought LuaLua is streets ahead of Shodipo.

Comment

Simple, drop Sylla put Mackie in up front.

Comment

Working...
                  X