• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about the various land owned not the team

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Maybe it will be The Donald...
      Yeah but then we would have to move to the U.S. and only have American players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        The star.
        You seen todays front page?
        Check that and then realise you should just ignore this terrible source.
        I know none of the paper's are reliable but the star actually just totally makes things up for the laugh.
        Fake news, alternative facts?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Anybody remember the Daily Star's slogan when it first started? I can't say it here but it was b..., t..., and QPR.

Comment

We don't want septic tanks we want Chinese.they spend spend spend
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

You can't just spend spend spend in the Championship, FFP, wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                You can't just spend spend spend in the Championship, FFP, wake up.
                Is FFP even a thing anymore? Haven't seen any sides being punished recently. And it ain't cos sides are living within their means, Brighton have spent a load more than their revenue the last few seasons trying to buy promotion!

Comment

Yeah I think it suits T F and co to use the threat of FFP to wind things down in preparation of pulling out as you said in the previous thread , but saying that I really hope we don't go down the route of having American owners , in an ideal world I would rather see the T F group hand the club over to the Mittals

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Is FFP even a thing anymore? Haven't seen any sides being punished recently. And it ain't cos sides are living within their means, Brighton have spent a load more than their revenue the last few seasons trying to buy promotion!
                    It is, look it up for the exact figures. Forest have been under a long embargo, and maybe another one. http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottin...ail/story.html

Comment

Working...
                    X