Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Christ he hasnt kicked a ball yet ......talk about fickle fans yes you are entitled to your opinions but come on
    Getting rid of one lamp post to bring in a even less mobile lamp post, I'm over filled with joy!!!

Comment

thought we were after a striker with pace to suit our new counter attacking style of play?

this guy is slower than a dead worm.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Got to be better having a big lump up front on his own rather than poor old connor running around chasing shadows?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          thought we were after a striker with pace to suit our new counter attacking style of play?

this guy is slower than a dead worm.
          We're shopping in the #Poundland #BargainBin now

Comment

This has to be a wind up, right

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              We're shopping in the #Poundland #BargainBin now
              more like the skip out the back of poundland.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                If Carlsberg did transfer windows for QPR it wouldn't be this one.
                And if Carlsberg did football fans it wouldn't be us. So ready to give stick and destroy confidence. Very sad.

Comment

Not see enough of him to comment but thoughts of others make me a bit worried!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Christ he hasnt kicked a ball yet ......talk about fickle fans yes you are entitled to your opinions but come on
                    Seen him enough times in his career,and stand by my previous post

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Getting rid of one lamp post to bring in a even less mobile lamp post, I'm over filled with joy!!!
                      51 career goals in 201 games mainly in the Championship isn't too shabby.Thats a goal every 4 games.Better than any one else we have or likely to have for the pennies we have to spend.

Comment

things are looking grim

Comment

And we let Polter go for what reason. Totally underwhelmed Once again wish this season would just finish now!

Comment

Sooner see Eze, Shodipo plus AN Other. 4-3-3 goes 4-5-1 ball lost. Olly knows that set up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Ricksta View Post
                              Have been posting as QPR rickson for many years. Not sure if I've been banned. But can't log in ???
                              Anyways I have all the inside info on the tarquins sadly. And he's signed for us tonight. Won't be announced till Monday.
                              The account is still active, nothing I see wrong?

Comment

If we sign Smith as a replacement for Polter then it really is a pisstake. Don't see how Smith fits in though. I think it's clear Ollie wants a high energy, hard working, pressing team and Smith literally can't move.

Comment

Working...
                                X