Craig Noone, Rickie Lambert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Noone, Rickie Lambert

Talk in South Wales is Craig Noone heavily linked to QPR in a swap deal with 1 of your players. no idea who.
    Rickie Lambert is being linked to you, but talk here is Wolves are current favourites. Rickie was left out of todays squad with departure expected soon even tho Warnock said he wants him to stay

I hope it's KH the other way

Comment

Craig Noone has got potential.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I'd be very happy with Craig No one! Been championing his name on this website for a while! Knows the league, good winger with a engine and fairly decent cross!

Would be delighted with that deal but can't think who we have to offer as a swap deal unless it's Henry!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
          Talk in South Wales is Craig Noone heavily linked to QPR in a swap deal with 1 of your players. no idea who.
          Rickie Lambert is being linked to you, but talk here is Wolves are current favourites. Rickie was left out of todays squad with departure expected soon even tho Warnock said he wants him to stay
          Cheers for the info mate. Would welcome both with open arms.
          Think youll get Henry, Warnock player every day of the week.

Comment

cant see it being Henry. cardiff looking for wingers, creative midfielders or striker

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I'd be very happy with Craig No one! Been championing his name on this website for a while! Knows the league, good winger with a engine and fairly decent cross!

Would be delighted with that deal but can't think who we have to offer as a swap deal unless it's Henry!!
              "Craig No one", dont say that, Hits will have a field day with that one haha.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Shocking signings if true. Craig noone!? Can't get into a pony Cardiff team, Hoilett took his place haha

Comment

Kadeem Harris took Noones place mate. Hoilett is playing the other side to him

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    "Craig No one", dont say that, Hits will have a field day with that one haha.
                    I'm awful in these bloody phones and their auto correct lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Shocking signings if true. Craig noone!? Can't get into a pony Cardiff team, Hoilett took his place haha
                      Doesn't always tell the story Fordy! Managers make odd choices at times! Personally would start Noone over Hoilett all day long!
                      Always been a decent winger, a bit in the Mackie mold but I would argue with a better delivery! Solid championship player imo!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Doesn't always tell the story Fordy! Managers make odd choices at times! Personally would start Noone over Hoilett all day long!
                        Always been a decent winger, a bit in the Mackie mold but I would argue with a better delivery! Solid championship player imo!
                        Sorry mate not for me. We lack quality, we don't need another average player.

Comment

Ptresso

Comment

Hope it's not Shodipo being swapped

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                              Ptresso
                              Guess or heard something?

Comment

Working...
                              X