On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

####ing #### poor performance, bunch of muppets, truly shocking effort with some of the team notably Luongo and Sylla a disgrace. Got to blame Ollie for changing a team playing well, why change as today was far more important than Newcastle.

Sylla today probably had one of the worst games I have seen from a striker in years, the bloke is pony, cannot see Holloway playing him much again, ditto Luongo, waste of a shirt and contributes very little.
    MOTM was Manning, in the time he was on showed composure, passing ability and fight, something most of the other players lacked, threw away a chance today to pull away, I just pray we have a striker lined up because Sylla is truly woeful.

We prob got some pony for 20k whom has scored 15 last season in the Mongolian prem
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      We prob got some pony for 20k whom has scored 15 last season in the Mongolian prem
      Are you ITK?

Comment

Was Jimmy drossball today woeful performance. Lynch and Lua Lua only ones that were above average

Comment

Mongolia is the new Argentina for strikers u know!
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Dreadful performance today from manager and players. Why was Mackie waiting for 6-7 minutes to come on when we are 2-1 down.

Comment

One step forward, two steps back

Comment

just got back, don't know why I bothered, some of those today didn't
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Dreadful performance today from manager and players. Why was Mackie waiting for 6-7 minutes to come on when we are 2-1 down.
                  That was odd too he stood on side stripped for ages loads of opportunities to get him on but he just kept standing there

Comment

I saw Ollie give Mackie the sub sign as he warmed up on the touchline. Mackie nodded to acknowledge he had heard him. this was in the 73rd minute cos I checked the clock.

Ollie always had a habit of trying to change things too late as a lot of his substitutions were in the 88th minute or later.
                    Not learnt much has he.

Comment

Working...
                    X