Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Big blow if that is the case Gator
    Agree! Ollie mentioned it in his post match interview!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Smithies aside Hall is someone who consistenly does his stuff well

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Smithies aside Hall is someone who consistenly does his stuff well
        I think Lynch, pawel, manning and mackie can also be relied upon

Comment

All relatively new to the team though.

Comment

Cant fault ollie for wanting to give Doughty his chance, but today was the wrong game to do it. Then again, he'll be down the pecking order with Goss signed and Ravel yet to come so maybe he wont get another.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Cant fault ollie for wanting to give Doughty his chance, but today was the wrong game to do it. Then again, he'll be down the pecking order with Goss signed and Ravel yet to come so maybe he wont get another.
              Exactly so why play him? Not that he was that bad compared to others but unless he had a belter he would always be down pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                He will get more chances, he showed some quality just was his first game. He was the best of the 3 today.

Comment

Honestly do not see the love fest sometimes on here with Luongo, just do not see his worth, never shoots, ducks out of 50/50 tackles, is slow and looks chunky, even when people post on hear that he was immense etc I still think I have missed something, do not think we would miss he at all, maybe he's just a marmite type of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Honestly do not see the love fest sometimes on here with Luongo, just do not see his worth, never shoots, ducks out of 50/50 tackles, is slow and looks chunky, even when people post on hear that he was immense etc I still think I have missed something, do not think we would miss he at all, maybe he's just a marmite type of player.
                    Totally agree. He needed to step up with Manning not there to help him and was woeful.

Comment

I always liked him and rated and maybe I got him wrong as he just does not influence games enough for me

Comment

Gutted about Hall! Most talented outfield player at the club in my opinion.

Hopefully Goss gets the chance to slot in against Newcastle! Sounds like a player who's got a wide range of passing and ability.

Comment

Maids he does sound like that kind of player but we have a forward line who shows very little movement. Sylla today was as bad as anyone can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Almost always agree with you.

And certainly can't disagree in relation to him. Very poor once again.

Comment

Hall out with an injured achilles, is what I read. Hope it`s not serious..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Where was Luongo for their first? Why did he let the player run off him for their second? Schoolboy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X