Hall, luongo and doughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall, luongo and doughty

Based on today I preferred Steve palmer and santos. Doughty is league 1 and should have been left there. Luongo is powder puff. Hall only works in midfield when we are under the cosh and not when we are trying to dictate games. Today was a shocking loss.

Hall and Luongo 2 of our best players. Last 4 games Halls been class. We had a s.hite day get over it. If these players were consistently good they wouldn't be playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Hall and Luongo 2 of our best players. Last 4 games Halls been class. We had a s.hite day get over it. If these players were consistently good they wouldn't be playing for us.
      We don't acknowledge the good performances though do we? We just throw our toys out of the Pram when we have a bad day at the office, that's how it works isn't it?

Comment

Hall is fine as a centre back who mops up and occasionally pops into central midfield. He is not central midfielder. How did you think luongo played today? We needed him to to step up. Get your heads out of the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          This. Silly knee jerk OP.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Hall is fine as a centre back who mops up and occasionally pops into central midfield. He is not central midfielder. How did you think luongo played today? We needed him to to step up. Get your heads out of the sand.
            Thought loungo was #### today. Better 2nd half. We know hallmisnt a central midfielder but he's been very effective in that role recently so no reason to drop him. Loungo has been hot and cold all season so don't know why it's a surprise. I get the impression people assume we've got a god given right to be beating teams like burton. We haven't

Comment

All of the above mentioned players would probably have played better with Mackie and Manning in the team. IOW, it was Ollie who messed it up for himself today..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'm not saying we should drop Hall. I'm just saying don't play a centr half at centre mid. Also why risk playing doughty in a game as important as this. I admit my dislike for luongo is a tad irrational but just don't rate him like you lot do

Comment

James is spot on. We played Burton who played one up top with three CH which switched to three holding midfielders when we had ball

We never needed Hall holding against Burton we needed another MF playing high up the pitch. Beat ourselves today and the midfield three mentioned were appalling

Comment

Bad day at the office that was brought on by Ollie! Love Ollie and glad he's back at the club but today looks like he called it wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      James is spot on. We played Burton who played one up top with three CH which switched to three holding midfielders when we had ball

We never needed Hall holding against Burton we needed another MF playing high up the pitch. Beat ourselves today and the midfield three mentioned were appalling
                      Don't forget we don't need tactics just Holloway shouting like a lunatic on the sidelines and slagging players off to get some fans on his side. Oh forgot, also bring in a under qualified R's fan as coach who sings alongside the fans. Only at QPR!!

Comment

Luongo has had 2 real decent performances before today........... both along side Manning. Today, with Manning on the bench, he needed to step up to the mark, and he was absolutely ****ing sh*t. Weak, uncreative and absent for long periods. Draw your own conclusions, but i know what i reckon. If i was Doughty today i would have been incensed that i was subbed before Luongo.

Comment

Not impressed with luongo today and not sure if we need to carry on selecting him as young manning came on and looked like the player we need in there.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            I'm not saying we should drop Hall. I'm just saying don't play a centr half at centre mid. Also why risk playing doughty in a game as important as this. I admit my dislike for luongo is a tad irrational but just don't rate him like you lot do
                            Won't have to drop him, sounds like he is going to be out for some time with an achilles injury, I think we will miss him badly!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Big blow if that is the case Gator

Comment

Working...
                              X