No announcement yet.

The best midfielder in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I even think after a few games in mannings a much better midfielder than luongo! when luongos had a good game he does look good with the right players round him, but he doesnt seem to be able to maintain that form, & his fitness seems abit suspect!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Best australian dm with an italian name and pacific ancestry in the league next
      Until his sister makes her debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        No. First he said best midfielder. Then later changed it to best defensive midfielder.
        Oh my bad. Then yes, he's wrong in my opinion. As I said he has the potential to be one of the best in the league. By no means is he a bad player though. I like him, just need a decent CM to play with him.
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Think Luongo could be the odd man out and may well be worth looking to move him on especially if the chinese fancy him.

Comment

Nowhere near as bad as some make out, struggles to influence games when we are playing badly and can go missing, but does do a lot of the grafting. With the new signings will he be starting? Don't know, will have to trust in the management.

Comment

Saw the best midfielder in the league last night, in Shelvey. Head and shoulders above any other CM in the division imo.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Saw the best midfielder in the league last night, in Shelvey. Head and shoulders above any other CM in the division imo.
                Shelvey was pretty bloody good

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  Shelvey was pretty bloody good
                  He is an absolute scum bag though, can't stand the man. Makes it so much worse that he is so good
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

The bloke is absolute class in this division. Absolutely runs games.

Comment

Agree. Brilliant player if a complete ####-wipe. Thought Manning played him well for a kid for an hour tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X