Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best midfielder in the league

Nas nope your watching this be putrid can't pass can't run

Odd mid game thread. Especially given he's had a great second half .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Get a room

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Get a room
        ??
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Luongo? Woeful, lightweight passenger. As always. Fella couldnt carry water.

Comment

Had a great second half and a terrible first half. Grow up and stop kneejerking. Call me out when it's relevant, not with sh it like this. You're better than that.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

thought he was poor today , some nice touches here and there but doesn't influence the game

Comment

Best midfielder in this division My #### and no stats will tell me otherwise

Comment

Rarely does anything that impresses me, whether I've watched us live or on TV. And as for his shooting........ ####ing woeful!

Comment

He doesn't do anywhere near enough to be so highly rated by some fans on here.
                    He can't score goals nor does he create enough. And how often does he control the game ?

Best midfielder, you must be joking.

Comment

He needs a good central mid alongside him. Didn't have that today. Looking at that midfield that was put out, where was the creativity coming from?? Jimmy would have been crucified

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Had a great second half and a terrible first half. Grow up and stop kneejerking. Call me out when it's relevant, not with sh it like this. You're better than that.
                        Who had a great second half??????? Surely your not talking about Luongo!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          He needs a good central mid alongside him. Didn't have that today. Looking at that midfield that was put out, where was the creativity coming from?? Jimmy would have been crucified
                          I agree on both counts.
                          I've said before, Faurlin and Manning have both helped make Luongo play better and today was nearly all the blame of Ollie and his team selection. Some of the blame obviously falls on the players themselves especially those who failed to track Dyer fir what turned out to be the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                            Who had a great second half??????? Surely your not talking about Luongo!
                            Of course he had a better 2nd half ( not great) but he surely couldn't have played much worse.

Comment

Luongo is poor in general, doesn't offer nowhere near enough. Not good enough to be defensive, not good enough box to box and not good enough as an attacking midfielder, so what's his role?

If this Goss kid is as good as the reports then Goss and Manning will be our central pair.

Comment

Working...
                              X