Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand

Said in his recent interview only 1 to 2 players coming. We all know sean goss so that leaves one space in luke freeman possibly? So where's the striker and what about these morrison links? To me that's wrong we have let go!

Borysiuk
    Comley
    Sandro
    Polter
    Chery
    Gladwin

More than likely to go

Henry
    Shodipo
    Kakay

So a possible 9 out! Robinson injured caulker injured. So could be 11 down in the squad come 4 days and only potentially 3 in? Is this mere cost cutting. A bit worried if sylla gets injured.

I guess Mackie could play the Sylla role but yes we should be looking at bringing in a striker as cover. Maybe swap with Washington? Just needs to be someone who can play the Sylla role....which Washington can't unfortunately.

Comment

Same article also says we can push for the top 6.

Hehehehe....

Comment

Think ### is now a lame duck DOF Ollie has a bigger say within the reason of Hoos

Comment

Perhaps the reason Olly was bigging up Washington a bit yesterday, no new striker coming in, so wants Washington to be given a chance?

Comment

I think it has been tough to find a striker. We technically have Sylla, Washington, Mackie, Yeni and Eze. (not saying they are all good).

Comment

Think we'll still see Gos a striker plus either Morison or Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                I think it has been tough to find a striker. We technically have Sylla, Washington, Mackie, Yeni and Eze. (not saying they are all good).
                I'd rather stick with this lot than buy someone desperately.

Though if Taylor is available for 300k we should absolutely have it done 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Borysiuk
                  Comley
                  Sandro
                  Polter
                  Chery
                  Gladwin

Er, Lumley ?
                  Doesn't mean we desperately need another Keeper.

After Goss, I think we'll see a striker in. Perm or Loan.
                  Maybe a CB if Ned goes. But I think we'll wait for Freeman if Brizzle don't take the Henry carrot. I don't think Shodipo will be loaned unless we get Freeman in first.

Comment

I wouldn't think of it as 6 players going out. Gladwin, Comley and Sandra have hardly had a look in with regards to first team football. It's no loss to the quality of the team really. We need to replace the pole(goss) polter(a nother) and chery(freeman/ravel) that's about the strength of it this windown. We've also added Lau lau

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      I wouldn't think of it as 6 players going out. Gladwin, Comley and Sandra have hardly had a look in with regards to first team football. It's no loss to the quality of the team really. We need to replace the pole(goss) polter(a nother) and chery(freeman/ravel) that's about the strength of it this windown. We've also added Lau lau
                      Exactly.

Add in we've signed Furlong/Doughty considering they weren't even in the picture a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        Said in his recent interview only 1 to 2 players coming. We all know sean goss so that leaves one space in luke freeman possibly? So where's the striker and what about these morrison links? To me that's wrong we have let go!

Borysiuk
                        Comley
                        Sandro
                        Polter
                        Chery
                        Gladwin

More than likely to go

Henry
                        Shodipo
                        Kakay

So a possible 9 out! Robinson injured caulker injured. So could be 11 down in the squad come 4 days and only potentially 3 in? Is this mere cost cutting. A bit worried if sylla gets injured.
                        Thats what bothers me ... are we truly that skint with all the money recouped from sales/wages ...

Have our owners really given up and are using the FFP as an excuse ..... we seriously need more re enforcements than what is being apparently proposed by LF..

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          Thats what bothers me ... are we truly that skint with all the money recouped from sales/wages ...

Have our owners really given up and are using the FFP as an excuse ..... we seriously need more re enforcements than what is being apparently proposed by LF..
                          Yes

Comment

Is it really that wrong for the owners to try and claw back a bit of money in this window?

Holloway has effectively brought in 3 players for nothing in the 3 young lads now playing and as another poster said most of the players that have left haven't really been 1 st team regulars.

Yeah a striker would be nice but there isn't that much around and in January clubs take the p 1ss with their asking prices so maybe it would be better to hedge our bets and wait till the summer.

Tomorrows game could be a deciding factor in whether we spend because if we win the gap between us and the bottom 3 will be healthy in our favour.

Comment

You're the Insider, you tell us!!

Comment

Working...
                              X