Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: If trump had bought us b4 tony

  1. #16

    Default

    Originally Posted by vanhoop
    The Mexicans are paying!!! Viva la trump!! Shrewd man who'll get that wall built!
    Here's what will need to happen before Trump can build his Mexico border wall
    Read more at: http://theweek.com/speedreads/675622...co-border-wall

    Even if it is built is it going to work?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    So we believe that guy in that article and not the potus who's said tonight that Mexico are paying for the wall?

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=153080620724
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-01-2017 at 01:32 AM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    So we believe that guy in that article and not the potus who's said tonight that Mexico are paying for the wall?

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=153080620724
    Yes. The POTUS is not known for the accuracy of his statements.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    He's only been in a couple of days and is doing everything he's said so far.

  5. #20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    He's only been in a couple of days and is doing everything he's said so far.
    He's signed a lot of things. Let's see what actually happens. As for building this insane wall, how on Earth do you think he will make Mexico pay for it? By invading them?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    He's already said how. He will just put it on exports. They get 80% of every thing from the states.

  7. #22

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    He's already said how. He will just put it on exports. They get 80% of every thing from the states.
    So you don't think they'll go elsewhere then? You think they'll just swallow that?

    And by the way, the U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $58 billion in 2015. So work that out.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hubble
    So you don't think they'll go elsewhere then? You think they'll just swallow that?
    Of course. Where else they going to go.

  9. #24

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Of course. Where else they going to go.
    Well it's a fairly large planet with rather a lot of countries producing all the goods and more that America produces. Maybe they'll simply start trading with them, don't you think?

  10. #25

    Default

    Just knew it wouldn't take long for this thread to veer off topic

    It runs the risk of being moved to 'QPR FREE ZONE' unless it returns pronto to the OP's highly tenuous QPR connection!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hubble
    Well it's a fairly large planet with rather a lot of countries producing all the goods and more that America produces. Maybe they'll simply start trading with them, don't you think?
    No i honestly don't mate. Truly believe they will cave in.

  12. #27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    No i honestly don't mate. Truly believe they will cave in.
    Well I guess we'll find out soon enough.

  13. #28

    Default

    Trumps an idiot and he doesnt even realise it. He keeps going on about america first without even thinking that countries will just trade with russia or china instead as is the case of australia and nz after trump pulled out of the trade deals the US had with them.

    As for the wall, no way will it get built and if it starts you can guarrentee that the cartels wont be happy about it. Lots of anericans will die building the wall

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    171

    Default

    I have the best players. The very best. People are always saying to me, "Donald, you have the best players." The other teams' players are pathetic. Sad!
    You support QPR?!?!

    Every Australian Ever

  15. Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    Trumps an idiot and he doesnt even realise it. He keeps going on about america first without even thinking that countries will just trade with russia or china instead as is the case of australia and nz after trump pulled out of the trade deals the US had with them.

    As for the wall, no way will it get built and if it starts you can guarrentee that the cartels wont be happy about it. Lots of anericans will die building the wall
    Going OT but there wasn't a deal with Australia and NZ. The TTIP was in negotiating phase. China were never part of it (neither was Russia). So Trump abandoning this doesn't change anything. Mexico is completely screwed. 80% of their trade is with the USA. They get US $26 bn a year in money sent back to them from family members in the US, there are lots of ways in which the US could tax Mexico. The wall will be built (using US cement, hence creating more US blue collar jobs) as will the pipelines (Keystone and Dakota Access) because he is insisting on them using US steel. This means that there will be more jobs in the mid-west which are some of the states that voted for him, whilst at the same time allowing him to invest in infrastructure. As someone who has made his name buildings tower blocks, building larger and more impressive structures will appeal to him.

    I think that as a chairman he would have been an absolute #### (like Daniel Levy), but like Levy he would have improved the team and squad, and done well in transfer dealings.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •