Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Make him so right. Hes not shy is he our Ollie. Ha.
    He is farking pants and never breaks a sweat.
    Thinks he is Billy big bollx but is a melt when on the pitch.
    I will boo him when I pass him on the road in his range rover.

Utter pants of a player.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Same goes for el kyeti who shows as much passion as dross ball jimmy's interviews.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I boo who the hell I want. Paying over 30 quid to sit and suffer dross ball served up from drossball Jimmy gave me the right to boo.

The delicate little flower is on around 10k per week, if he makes no effort I will book the prat, simple as.
        Surprise, surprise.

#howcanthathelp

Comment

I boo who the hell I want. Paying over 30 quid to sit and suffer dross ball served up from drossball Jimmy gave me the right to boo.

The delicate little flower is on around 10k per week, if he makes no effort I will book the prat, simple as.

If I was on £10k a week and someone booed me everytime I played, I'd just think "fck you" and not bother putting any effort in.....

You are as counter-productive as JFH's tactics.

Comment

never breaks a sweat.
            agree, and that bit particularly is what gets to people. He doesn't look to put in a shift. He doesn't seem to want it enough.

Olly moaning again, we've heard it all before. Words mean nothing, only results count.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              agree, and that bit particularly is what gets to people. He doesn't look to put in a shift. He doesn't seem to want it enough.

Olly moaning again, we've heard it all before. Words mean nothing, only results count.
              10 points from a possible 12.

Comment

Did anyone see the Documentary on the BBC about Betir Jerusalem? Unbelievable I think our players get off lightly!

Comment

What a load of shite from Ollie.

If a player ever gets booed it's his own doing. Gladwin doesn't get booed for his ability. He gets booed because he shows the paying fans absolutely no effort.

I don't give a toss if he puts crosses in the upper tier, gives the ball away etc as long as he rolls his sleeves up and works hard, but he doesn't. Bosingwa showed more determination than this carnt and that's something I thought was impossible.

Suddenly he scores one goal against Bolton and he's ####ing Pele and it's our fault because we never gave him chance. Have a day off ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    Marked as a BOOer
                    Never booed in my life. But I don't neccessarily cheer,

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Did anyone see the Documentary on the BBC about Betir Jerusalem? Unbelievable I think our players get off lightly!
                      I see that.gladwin lucky he not a Chechen lol
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Boswinga mentioned twice (now 3 times) in this thread. Things must be bad.

Can't believe it doesn't get ### out

Comment

I've booed a few players during my time. Michael mancienne was one that I can recall at st Marys. Did it because it was one of the worst performances I had seen
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Tony Roberts used to get dog abuse, sheep fiddled etc
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I've booed a few players during my time. Michael mancienne was one that I can recall at st Marys. Did it because it was one of the worst performances I had seen
                              You sure weare, the only time he played there to my memory we won 3-2. Lost a couple of times at home to the Saints including the 0-3 thumping after Ray Jones had died
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So IH is not going to get any help from this forum.
                                around 2 of every 3 think booing is going to help players to play better

Comment

Working...
                                X