No announcement yet.

Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right im boooing them all saturday. Losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      You sure weare, the only time he played there to my memory we won 3-2. Lost a couple of times at home to the Saints including the 0-3 thumping after Ray Jones had died
      That's the game mate under GI GI bless him. We played some great football under him but mancienne made costly errors and was sooo lightweight and wimpy he made Steven Slade seem like grant Mitchell. Cost of both goals and had a shocking and I mean shocking performance
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        What a load of shite from Ollie.

If a player ever gets booed it's his own doing. Gladwin doesn't get booed for his ability. He gets booed because he shows the paying fans absolutely no effort.

I don't give a toss if he puts crosses in the upper tier, gives the ball away etc as long as he rolls his sleeves up and works hard, but he doesn't. Bosingwa showed more determination than this carnt and that's something I thought was impossible.

Suddenly he scores one goal against Bolton and he's ####ing Pele and it's our fault because we never gave him chance. Have a day off ffs.

You put it so much better than i ever could.

spot on post mate.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i've been coming a long long time ( 25p) to get in , never seen a player booed for trying his hardest, gladwin is a stroller thats why he gets booed

Comment

He just another player here, but at Swindon he a top player cos they more pony than us. So he can get away with his lack of effort and talent there.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Should have been chanting "We've got Gladwin!"

Comment

Working...
              X