Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Jimmy has got everyone's hopes up. Naughty

Comment

Ravel is a top player and would add a touch off creativity and class to the team if he joins.

He would be a gamble hence a deal until the end of the season but I think it's one i'd like to see the club make. I just hope the deal is until the end of the season with us having the choice to activate a 2 or 3 year deal if we are happy with what we see!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Have some faith hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Have some faith hater.
          Hater? Lol I haven't heard that used for a while. Far from it my friend like I said if it happened I would sort you out a beer as I rated the lad BUT I know it just won't happen 👍 but Hater I am not 😉

Comment

Isn't that what you do though, with your itk posts? Slightly hypocritical

Comment

Well I try to say who we are interested in from info I get yes BUT when do I start thread stating a player is definetly incoming! Ravel incoming he basically said he's signed which he has not or will. ��

Comment

But I get your point north's lol

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Isn't that what you do though, with your itk posts? Slightly hypocritical
                  Yeah fairs fair Insider mate. We were all grateful for this post the other week.

interest in certain players yes but whether they come off is another matter, depends on when funds received from chery as well as they are taking there time. And if i am honest cant be bothered with being slaughtered.

no interest in matt taylor when washington here too similar so money wasted BUT that could changed apparently willing to take offer of 1.5m for washington

obviously luke freeman and hes keen he thinks he needs a change hence poor form at brizzie. BUT depends if club willing to part with the 750000 now of free in summer but ollie adamant hes needed now due to henry and sandro gone and cousins injury. Also an interest in BEN MARSHALL if freeman doesn't go ahead as he is in same boat out of contract in summer.

actively looking for a cb cdm and two strikers

Main look out is championship players coming to end of there deals so cheaper option but doesn't mean not decent players.

so in short interest in

michael mancienne
                  ben marshall
                  luke freeman
                  sean morrison
                  patrick bamford
                  lee gregory
                  and a striker from toulouse being watched

so bring on the bashing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Yeah fairs fair Insider mate. We were all grateful for this post the other week.
                    As I said they are players we are interested in lol BUT why start a thread saying ravel incoming he's basically stated he's signed and in turn people get excited but as I also say good luck hope he's right BUT I do know we haven't even entered talks with him

Comment

ITK shouts are my all time favourite thing about this site. They give me life.

Comment

You nutter lol

Comment

Although 3 days ago Ravel did "like" a tweet when someone said they want him to resign with West Ham...
                          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

There we go twitter and instagram sauces don't count ha ha

Comment

Patrick Bamford? How the #### were we gonna pay his 50k a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                                Although 3 days ago Ravel did "like" a tweet when someone said they want him to resign with West Ham...
                                Rumour put to bed david mcintyre just told me no truth at all

Comment

Working...
                                X