Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Straight to the top of the ITK class if true bud.
    ITK of no interest to me pal. Just excited to know we are trying to make it happen.

Comment

Instantaneous my friend is not a hp sauce it's a tesco value sauce 2+2 =5 with that �� nice try though if it did miraculously happen il get you a beer ��

Comment

Don't hate. Not a nice trait to have

Comment

Would be a bit surprised by this if true. Doesn't track back, prone to a hissy fit or two, not exactly in the Ollie mould.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Insider why you so convinced won't happen?? It's a total common sense signing for both sides if it did happen

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
              Would be a bit surprised by this if true. Doesn't track back, prone to a hissy fit or two, not exactly in the Ollie mould.
              Totally inaccurate when he was here his work rate was up there with the rest of them and he never dived out 50/50

Comment

unless factomondo tells us it aint happening
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                  We will see your going by a instagram message saying he's in London lol
                  To be fair that's what i said but did say he could just be visiting...

Strange to be visiting when he should be training with Wigan or could be spending time with his family up north, a few days before the transfer window closes...

I honestly have no idea just fun to speculate
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                    Not sure about that. Looked like a class act while he was here. Not a moments trouble either (according to leatherface).

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Not sure about that. Looked like a class act while he was here. Not a moments trouble either (according to leatherface).
                      Agree, was never any touble here. When theres any trouble/bad eggs in the side 1 things for sure with this club, it aint long until its public knowledge. And nothing what so ever has been sad bad about him while here.

Really want this to happen!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Agree, was never any touble here. When theres any trouble/bad eggs in the side 1 things for sure with this club, it aint long until its public knowledge. And nothing what so ever has been sad bad about him while here.

Really want this to happen!
                        100% agree mate. Some players and clubs fit. Maybe we fit for Ravel? Here's hoping anyway.

Comment

I believe Jim. Hope its only on a trial basis though and no big three year contract.

Comment

On his day he's s very special talent.
                            Maybe I'm letting the memory of one of his lesser games cloud my judgement. I can't remember who it was against at home but he seemed to spend a large part of the game on his backside throwing his hands up in the air at the referee while the game carried on around him. I remember my blood boiling at the time.
                            Probably been a bit harsh on him because of that match.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Doubt we can afford his wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                I believe Jim. Hope its only on a trial basis though and no big three year contract.
                                I'd take him on a 3 year contract. Not a big wage mind, and written into his contract a code of conduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X