Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Come on it's not rocket science, both Goss & Rav have gone from either not playing at all to playing in a reserve side, nothing like first team football. Both got a run out to check fitness and it obviously wasn't up to scratch. Ollie has clearly said on camera he cannot wait to get these lads fit.
    This.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• If hes not fit enough for the subs bench of the under 23s he must be miles away from the first team.

Comment

• Lasting 90 mins for the under 23s is one thing but match sharpness doesn't come after one game , bring back before his confidence is flowing and the booboys will be on his back

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          If hes not fit enough for the subs bench of the under 23s he must be miles away from the first team.
          It might be mental fitness as well as physical.

I don't believe there's any conspiracy though. Ravel and Goss will definitely play a part. It's just when, not if.

Comment

• Just want to see him playing soon so we can get a picture of our best side for next season.
            Near enough dead certain safe now, so we can start getting ready for next season as the games run out.

Comment

Just want to see him playing soon so we can get a picture of our best side for next season.
              Near enough dead certain safe now, so we can start getting ready for next season as the games run out.
              I am a glass half full merchant as you know Kev but even I wouldn't claim that yet.

Comment

• Theres only two places left to fill mate, we aint going to be one of them imo. No chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  It might be mental fitness as well as physical.

I don't believe there's any conspiracy though. Ravel and Goss will definitely play a part. It's just when, not if.
                  Of course it is. Every time someone's not about for a few games there's got to be some dramatic reason. He's only been back at the club a touch over 3 weeks and because he hasn't played it means he wasn't ollies choice and it's all going to end in tears. Just chill out and enjoy him when it happens

Comment

• Nah, i don't think there is a caulker style drama, i just wonder if hes injured andof not why isnt he involved with the under 23s getting match fit. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Of course it is. Every time someone's not about for a few games there's got to be some dramatic reason. He's only been back at the club a touch over 3 weeks and because he hasn't played it means he wasn't ollies choice and it's all going to end in tears. Just chill out and enjoy him when it happens
                      Or he won't be acknowledged until he's fit

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Absolutely ridiculous isn't it.

Some proper drama queens in ere!!

Comment

• Better not ever ask questions on a fans forum anymore then when an exciting player we all want to see is nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Better not ever ask questions on a fans forum anymore then when an exciting player we all want to see is nowhere to be seen.
                            Probably wouldn't harm to use some common sense now and again.

Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Probably wouldn't harm to use some common sense now and again.

Just a thought.
                              Ive tried it, i really have. And i honestly cant work out in my nut where hes gone.
                              Came on for the first team, not fit enough and was obvious it was a mistake.
                              Played 90 for the b team and got through it.
                              Then nowhere. No appearance for the b team even on the bench.

Can only think he picked up a niggle after being out so long. If so then club should say cos hes arguably our best player

Comment

• Oh and i know it aint no big deal but its a forum and i asked just in case anyone knew anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X