Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Nasser would have him right up there on stats wouldnt he? didnt he score on his debt a year or two ago?
    Ha.. haha.. ha... top banter mate

We'll see if he can keep up the form at that level and give him a call up to the bench and some time off the bench to make a difference. If he does that, give him a start and so on.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Any news on Ravels injury and how bad it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Any news on Ravels injury and how bad it is?
        Didn't know he got injured, in training? All I heard was Ollie's interview on Ravel and Goss having to get up to speed.

Comment

• Cant think of any other reason that hes gone from playing for the first team, then 90 minutes for the under 23s to absolutley nothing at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Didn't know he got injured, in training? All I heard was Ollie's interview on Ravel and Goss having to get up to speed.
            Neither have really played any competitive football of any real note in the last couple of years. In fact Goss has never really played any top level football in his career. I'd guess Ollie is just going with the approach that when everyone is fit, these guys ain't in the picture yet. I'm also pretty sure that Ravel wasn't Ollie's signing, more one driven by Les and Tony. Perhaps some mind games and battles of egos going on.

I really hope that both these lads get a look in soon, particularly Ravel. I think he has the ability to win us games all on his own if he plays anywhere near his ability!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Neither have really played any competitive football of any real note in the last couple of years. In fact Goss has never really played any top level football in his career. I'd guess Ollie is just going with the approach that when everyone is fit, these guys ain't in the picture yet. I'm also pretty sure that Ravel wasn't Ollie's signing, more one driven by Les and Tony. Perhaps some mind games and battles of egos going on.

I really hope that both these lads get a look in soon, particularly Ravel. I think he has the ability to win us games all on his own if he plays anywhere near his ability!
              If we can give him the freedom a player like him needs.

I tend to agree with your assessment that he's a Les signing. Don't see what he can offer us, by the time he gets fit the season will be done. Unless his signing is more of a trial to sign full time for next season, which makes more sense to me.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him feature less than 10 times even as a sub this season. Especially if we continue to improve creatively.

Comment

Cant think of any other reason that hes gone from playing for the first team, then 90 minutes for the under 23s to absolutley nothing at all?
                On the plss with Caulker

Comment

Cant think of any other reason that hes gone from playing for the first team, then 90 minutes for the under 23s to absolutley nothing at all?

Can see him in the squad today, that's why not playing yesterday. First team played Saturday, today is Tuesday, not all players will last another 90 minutes..

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    On the plss with Caulker

Comment

• Still no word from the club on Ravels injury/mistery disappearance?

Comment

• He hasn't disappeared kev? The bloke has not played any football and it's going to take a while to get him up to speed. What is it about this that people are finding so hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          He hasn't disappeared kev? The bloke has not played any football and it's going to take a while to get him up to speed. What is it about this that people are finding so hard to understand?
                          Thought playing was the best form of getting fit?

Comment

Thought playing was the best form of getting fit?
                            At the expense of who? At this moment in time.I wouldn't drop anyone, not for Ravel or anyone else.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              At the expense of who? At this moment in time.I wouldn't drop anyone, not for Ravel or anyone else.
                              Under 23s with Jack Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                For once I agree with the orange fella

Comment

Working...
                                X