Stupid things you have done in the name of QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    When you said you needed to go to the toilet I thought you were going to go on and say you had a ceremonial dump on his shirt.
    I fully expected him to say he curled one off on the shirt.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I fully expected him to say he curled one off on the shirt.
      Great minds and all that. Some would say twisted though...
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Had club badge tattooed on my calf about 25 yrs ago. Worst tattoo I have now!
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Going to Forest away expecting to win.

Comment

Named my daughter Stanley.

Comment

Had my nephew working for me on white city . Sent him to van to get screws and he took forever, quick look over balcony and he's strolling back screws in one hand and phone in the other. I'm on hands and knees chiselling in a mortice lock at Campbell house when I heard him say on blower to his mate( I'm working next to a right shithole) bearing in mind he's Cfc I slung my hammer at him and caught him square in the bowlarks. He doubled up it was hilarious, sister wasn't happy !!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Had my nephew working for me on white city . Sent him to van to get screws and he took forever, quick look over balcony and he's strolling back screws in one hand and phone in the other. I'm on hands and knees chiselling in a mortice lock at Campbell house when I heard him say on blower to his mate( I'm working next to a right shithole) bearing in mind he's Cfc I slung my hammer at him and caught him square in the bowlarks. He doubled up it was hilarious, sister wasn't happy !!!
                Haha if I had to guess who's story this was, your name would top the list van!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Haha if I had to guess who's story this was, your name would top the list van!
                  My van was hooped nick, mate of mine does vehicle graphics and we done it on a Rangers theme. Looked good , I used to pick him up early in morning and if he had any Cfc clobber on I'd make him turn it inside out about 5 miles from home. He still hates me to this day, only one out the whole family that went the other way. He thought battersea was in Essex,one tries to teach the kids but for some no hope haha
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Painted my garage door in bluer and white hoops, with a giant number 10 in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                    X