Stupid things you have done in the name of QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid things you have done in the name of QPR

In Acton there is a Greek school who have a flag pole flying the Greek flag. Those of you that know the Greek flag will recognise its predominantly blue and white hoops. As a naughty teenager when I used to walk home past the school after having a beer I used to jump the fence take the flag down and have it away

Done this off and on for the best part of six months with my plan being to stitch them all together and make a huge Rangers flag. Stopped doing it one evening when I jumped fence and started taking flag down and the door opened so I bolted and thought to myself you have had a decent run time to knock it on the head. Now unless my mum has cleared the lost out since I left there is about twenty Greek flags in a black bag. The joys of Being a teen and having a drink

Any other stories where you have shown your love for the club

Whilst in Thailand in 2002 I paid one of the "love you long time girls" to wear a Qpr shirt for a week. I was with a group of gooners but didn't let on what I'd done so they had trouble getting their head round why they kept seeing one of the locals zipping around town on her moped wearing the blue and white of "little old Qpr"
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Nothing too bad, probably going to LR with the early stages of flu.

Comment

Traveled around the country to watch rangers when they had absolutely no chance of getting a result. And then repeating the same madness at the next away game.

Comment

Drove from the south coast to Wigan for a 12:30 kick off after a heavy night in the pissing rain and with a knackered clutch. Needless to say we lost the car was absolutely ####ed and drove home absolutely soaked. Wouldn't change them for the world though

Comment

Going this Saturday.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Going this Saturday.......
              Season ticket holder for 30 years only joking, far too many to list

Comment

When i was 13-14 people kept picking on me for being a qpr supporter including this one kid who supported reading (he supported arsenal the season before but reading just got promoted to the prem so like many in my town he jumped ship) and used to always try and claim to be a super fan.
                Anyway it was non uniform day and i wore my qpr shirt to school, he wore his reading shirt and ofc the insults started again right up until after lunch when we had PE. We all got changed into our pe kit and started doing whatever we did until i had to go to the toilet. I didnt bother to ask and instead just snuck off back to the changing rooms which is were i saw it ... his reading shirt hanging up ... ive never been one to steal or mess with peoples stuff but he was a pretentious d*ck so i moved one of the ceiling panels and put his shirt up there. Never ever told him it was me and no one ever suspected p-p-poor q-quivering me of hiding his shirt. He had to wear his PE shirt for the rest of the day instead and was obviously gutted that his shirt had gone missing. I was happy

Comment

Some good stories above chaps

Can't say I have ever done much other than make stupid journeys. For Wigan away this year, I got taken out by a subby to Goodwood races on the Friday night including putting me up in a hotel down in Pompey for the night. Me and pals had tickets booked for the 10:25 or something train from Euston in the morning, so I had my Saturday clobber laid out at home ready to chuck on, and a 6am alarm set to be up in good time to bomb back up the a3 to get home.

Anyway, long story short, got carried away at Goodwood, ended up in some private club called The Kennels and rolled in about half 3. Next thing I know I've woken up in the hotel, rolled over and it's 8am.... FARK. Had god know show many missed calls and texts from my pals n all as we were due to get the 9am train from ours into London.

Grab my stuff, ran out of hotel bare foot, in my boxers and blazer and rocketed it up the a3 - quickly belled my pal and said listen don't ask questions, I've farked up I will let you know ASAP what the craic is. Called Virgin trains tried to swap tickets for a later train, but the plum at their call centre was having none of it. Realised that, driving, we could still get from mine to Euston in time so I belled me pal back and told him to be at mine for 9:15 with his car ready to go and I would sort him out.

Got home at 9, quick turn out and a shower, hopped in his motor and drove to Euston and made the train.

To top it all off, I lost me bank card somewhere on the Friday night - I had half a score note in my pocket (fark knows why I had ripped it in half) and had to borrow a few quid from me pal

All in all an absolute nightmare just to get up to Wigan and watch us nick a dross 1-0 win
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    When i was 13-14 people kept picking on me for being a qpr supporter including this one kid who supported reading (he supported arsenal the season before but reading just got promoted to the prem so like many in my town he jumped ship) and used to always try and claim to be a super fan.
                    Anyway it was non uniform day and i wore my qpr shirt to school, he wore his reading shirt and ofc the insults started again right up until after lunch when we had PE. We all got changed into our pe kit and started doing whatever we did until i had to go to the toilet. I didnt bother to ask and instead just snuck off back to the changing rooms which is were i saw it ... his reading shirt hanging up ... ive never been one to steal or mess with peoples stuff but he was a pretentious d*ck so i moved one of the ceiling panels and put his shirt up there. Never ever told him it was me and no one ever suspected p-p-poor q-quivering me of hiding his shirt. He had to wear his PE shirt for the rest of the day instead and was obviously gutted that his shirt had gone missing. I was happy
                    Good work but I was hoping the ending was going to be you breaking his nose and the fake hoops set on fire. Fair play all the same.

Comment

Also in Magaluf when I was 17, first boys holiday, the lads in the next room to us were from Essex (bunch of phalluses tbf) and over a few drinks one night we were having the usual football banter and 1 of em was a typical Chelsea pratt - never been but "used to have a season ticket for years until it got too expensive" blah blah blah. He was giving it a bit about how pony QPR are etc.

Next night getting ready to go out they said come round for some drinking games before we headed out, I see matey put a big bottle of water in his fridge for the morning, so being the mature sort of geeza that I am, when he went out onto the balcony, I emptied his water bottle and filled it with cheap vodka.

To this day I would have paid to see his reaction in the morning, hanging out of his gary, taking a big gulp of his ice cold "water"
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        When you said you needed to go to the toilet I thought you were going to go on and say you had a ceremonial dump on his shirt.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Working for a well known theatre finished a night shift mid morning, went to Birmingham and was back in time for the evening show.
                          Also son at one of Chelscum academies. Came back from a match with his shirt still on. As it had started to bucket down I felt sorry and let him change in the porch.

Comment

led west ham against chelsea and took the shed end in 1974,in revenge for the loft being taken
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

In the mid seventies as a 13/14 year old to save money we used cross over the railway tracks at Northolt then climb a six foot fence, seemed a laugh at the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X