What an amazing club we have!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an amazing club we have!

Received some bad news recently, which means I am having to return to London at short notice for the first time since moving to Canada 11 years ago.
    My 9 year old son who has never visited England is coming with me, so I thought it was a great time to bring him to his first game and start the lifetime of pain, joy, frustration and amazing highs.

Myu extended the offer that we extend to any overseas fans, to use the 2 season tickets for the Huddersfield game.
    As I needed a third ticket for my brother, Myu put me in touch with Sean T at the box office.

Not only has Sean gone out of his way to insure we get all 3 seats together, he is also going to include a photo of my son in the match day program and on the big screen to commerate my son's visit to LR.
    This will be an amazing surprise for my son, and will insure he always remembers his first live Rangers game.

Times like this remind me why I have followed our club all my life.

Thank you Sean T, and thank you wearetherangersboys.com for making this special day even more special
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Nice one.
    Hope you and your boy enjoy it, mate.

Comment

great stuff. enjoy

Comment

Nice one. Enjoy

Comment

Fantastic mate. Have a great trip.

Well done Myu & QPR.

Comment

Hope your boy enjoys the day!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

A couple of years back I took my daughter for her birthday and was asking people of faceache if the club offered any package, just for a bit of something different to the normal match day. Someone from the club responded to me, got her name up on the scoreboard (well has to be used for something useful) along with the other birthdays, a goody bag on the way out, but what really stood out is he got us both pitch side to watch the players warm up, all the players gave her a high 5 on the way out. Not sure who enjoyed it more....sadly I suspect it was me, I was a touch excited :P

Comment

Top club top gesture top fans.

Comment

That's brilliant.

Comment

Top stuff, well done the club and MYU.

Enjoy your trip back Fraggy.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

sorry it was bad news that brings you home Fraggy. Hope you and your boy have a great day
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Thanks everyone. I must admit, bad news to one side, I am excited that my son will finally get to see LR.
                        Hoping to make it back next year for a couple of weeks so I can hopefully meet up with a few on here for a few beers.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Thanks everyone. I must admit, bad news to one side, I am excited that my son will finally get to see LR.
                          Hoping to make it back next year for a couple of weeks so I can hopefully meet up with a few on here for a few beers.
                          Sorry to hear you're forced back to this country. Canada is the best country in the world so do feel for you mate. This club are much better than they get credit for
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

superb

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Sorry to hear you're forced back to this country. Canada is the best country in the world so do feel for you mate. This club are much better than they get credit for
                              Second best maybe

Great stuff from the club Fraggy and look forward to seeing your sons picture on the big screen Saturday. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Comment

Working...
                              X