• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Not according to WhoScored?
    It's actually who scored who tweeted it mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      It's actually who scored who tweeted it mate
      Just read that it is from last season....DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I'll come across as exaggerating but his recovery game is incredible at this level. He's getting more intelligent with experience too, and despite what many say, he can run with the ball and does it well very regularly.
        Would agree that his recovery is excellent, he is a superb athlete. Problem is that he often leaves his man with too much room, leaving him out of position and in need of a recovery tackle.

I like Ned and wouldn't want to see him go unless we get in a decent replacement, but I don't see him as irreplaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Would agree that his recovery is excellent, he is a superb athlete. Problem is that he often leaves his man with too much room, leaving him out of position and in need of a recovery tackle.

I like Ned and wouldn't want to see him go unless we get in a decent replacement, but I don't see him as irreplaceable.
          Decent summary tbf - pretty much how I feel about him.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Yea I agree with that for sure.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X