Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential interest in Ned

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...nuoha-25012017

Would be delighted if we moved Ned on! Not going to proper slate him as been at the club a while and think he does give s***. But on big wages and time to move on. Hall and Lynch should be first choice CB's for me.

If it was me, I wouldn't sell until the summer. We're starting to look like a unit again, and we have no defensive cover as it is. No real need to sell.

Comment

Thought his pairing with Lynch against 2 tough teams has been quality.

Would rather see Caulker leave before Ned.

Comment

Important player in our new system

Comment

agreed on moving him on but if we had to move somebody on first, it would be caulker. Ned is at least performing for us.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            If it was me, I wouldn't sell until the summer. We're starting to look like a unit again, and we have no defensive cover as it is. No real need to sell.
            Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Thought his pairing with Lynch against 2 tough teams has been quality.

Would rather see Caulker leave before Ned.
            As above.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Really wouldn't mind Ned moving on. Nothing against him he just isn't comfortable on the ball. Should be able to replace him.

Comment

Well if the story is to be believed then we don't have much say in whether he stays or goes as he apparently has a release clause allowing to go for free. (according to the aricle)

Comment

Not sure we can really afford to get rid of someone with 2 goals and 2 assists !

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...nuoha-25012017

Would be delighted if we moved Ned on! Not going to proper slate him as been at the club a while and think he does give s***. But on big wages and time to move on. Hall and Lynch should be first choice CB's for me.
                    He's on 20k or less basic wages to my understanding.

No way should he go imo unless the deal is ridiculously above value.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Celtic are apparently interested in Ned....!!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Can leave on a Free apparently. Probably due to such long service.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Where does this idea come from that he is on much lower wages than when he arrived?
                          His wage was reported as 40-50k a week when he signed, so can't get my head around it dropping by half during his time here. You wouldn't take a 50% paycut in any job, nevermind football when its not difficult to get a move based on reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Where does this idea come from that he is on much lower wages than when he arrived?
                            His wage was reported as 40-50k a week when he signed, so can't get my head around it dropping by half during his time here. You wouldn't take a 50% paycut in any job, nevermind football when its not difficult to get a move based on reputation.
                            An article by the independent stated that everyone on the club except Sandro and Caulker are on 20k or less.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7358266.html

There is a new policy at Loftus Road now. £20,000 per week is the absolute limit of what they will pay. The only two players still earning big money, more than double that figure, are Sandro and Steven Caulker, who the club simply cannot get rid of.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Can leave on a Free apparently. Probably due to such long service.
                              Didn't he sign a new deal at the start of the 15/16 season? Possibly a non promotion clause if so.

Comment

Working...
                              X