• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    it doesn't matter because i'm going to win it

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      it doesn't matter because i'm going to win it
      Week 18 correct score, game void. Week 19 correct score, no points awarded. One thing for sure, it won't be me
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        As you aware everyone knows it's a weekend competition, if you take a look at the competition on the link below, not as many played and I thought it wasn't fair on those who didn't see it.

Normally the competition gets onto two pages and week 18 was the only competition that didn't.

I think I also got a point that week, it's no big issue and we can add it, was just trying to make it fair for those who didn't know about it.

I'll update it this weekend, and by the way I'm playing but I'm not included for the prize.

Thanks for pointing your name out, I'll update that too.
        Thanks MYU, I think people would appreciate it being added, as they entered for those games, and nothing was said at the time before the matches were played. They would have been Saturday matches if it hadn't been Xmas eve. People were also busy with their Xmas arrangements too, sometimes I forget to enter.

Comment

It MUST be wrong, the table is surely upside down. Come on Myu, sort it out
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Myu I am deeply concerned how the table is scewed towards people that entered. What about those many poor forgotten posters that had a score in their head and didn't post. Poor show!
            Last edited by Awin; 25-01-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I think I'll do it again from week 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Myu I am deeply concerned how the table is scewed towards people that entered. What about those many poor forgotten posters that had a score in their head and didn't post. Poor show!
                They will win a signed illusory shirt from all the QPR greats since 1882, and will be allowed to wear it in their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  They will win a signed illusory shirt from all the QPR greats since 1882, and will be allowed to wear it in their minds.
                  Fantastic phantasmal prize!

Comment

Working...
                  X