Chris Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Met him in Dubai, smelt like he hadn't showered in a month. Not a factor in why we shouldn't sign him again...........but we definitely shouldn't sign him again!
    Definitely a factor not to sign him, £12 million player who doesn't wash,palace are welcome to his BO

Comment

berbatov ruined him that night

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        It's a French African thing, had it in Paris too, hygiene not a requirement
        Thats actually probably just a French thing, the lack of hygiene. I've never met a French person who smelled good
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          It's a French African thing, had it in Paris too, hygiene not a requirement
          Ffs

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Played like an a srehole. Remember him at Fulham?
          That was up there with the worst individual performances I have seen.

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          When we played them a pal and I counted 9 headers he won in a row at both ends of the pitch. I was dying for us to get him. Problem was, we got him when he hadn't played for 6 months, was fat and we were desperately trying to stay up! Disasterous signing.
          Ditto. I was buzzing when we signed him, bloke was a monster for Blackburn. I recall his debut for u (think it was home to Norwich) and he looked decent. Tad off the pace, but after a long period without playing I thought it was expected. Well, it all went downhill form there didn't it ....
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Ffs

That was up there with the worst individual performances I have seen.

Ditto. I was buzzing when we signed him, bloke was a monster for Blackburn. I recall his debut for u (think it was home to Norwich) and he looked decent. Tad off the pace, but after a long period without playing I thought it was expected. Well, it all went downhill form there didn't it ....
            One of the best deals we ever did was to get our money back how in farks name we managed that I'll never know !

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              7.5 million was the actual fee with a stupid amount of add ons. Sold for the same and was a Fernandes signing all the way.
              Redknapp said he was happy with the signing originally but probably denied it after the event....

Comment

Would love to see Palace relegated....please make this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Would love to see Palace relegated....please make this happen!
                  That would be beautiful!

Comment

Oh its happening. Its happening alright.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      7.5 million was the actual fee with a stupid amount of add ons. Sold for the same and was a Fernandes signing all the way.
                      Redknapp wanted him and Fernandes made it happen.

Comment

Brian. Trust me on this 100% Samba signed due to Fernandes and the fee was no where near the 12 million reported.

Comment

Working...
                        X