Chris Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Samba

Apparently Chris Samba is on trial at Palarse, after being released by Panathanaikos. lmfao

Met him in Dubai, smelt like he hadn't showered in a month. Not a factor in why we shouldn't sign him again...........but we definitely shouldn't sign him again!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 24-01-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Met him in Dubai.....smelt like he hadn't showered in a month. Nothe a factor in why we shouldn't sign him again, but we definitely shouldn't sign him again!
      It's a French African thing, had it in Paris too, hygiene not a requirement
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Met him in Dubai.....smelt like he hadn't showered in a month. Nothe a factor in why we shouldn't sign him again, but we definitely shouldn't sign him again!

Comment

Seriously, smelt like a blend of armpits and a%seholes.........proper rank!

Comment

Played like an a srehole. Remember him at Fulham?

Comment

Strange time that. Didn't we sign him for £10 mill and sell him shortly afterwards for £10 mill and 1p or some such? Typical Harry shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Played like an a srehole. Remember him at Fulham?
                He was horrendous that night wasn't he mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Strange time that. Didn't we sign him for £10 mill and sell him shortly afterwards for £10 mill and 1p or some such? Typical Harry shenanigans.
                  Thought it was even worse than that £12m
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    He was horrendous that night wasn't he mate!
                    Gave them a penalty; gave them the ball on the eighteen yard line for the second; was dressed up like a kipper for Clint's own goal.... That, after Villa away (Seizure rooted on his line for the equalizer), sent us down. Painful. Don't think he played for us again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Remember at the time thinking the deal was rigged to suit somebody! Strangest piece of business to suit......

Comment

He did OK for.Blackburn though, but crap for us.

Comment

7.5 million was the actual fee with a stupid amount of add ons. Sold for the same and was a Fernandes signing all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Cole View Post
                            He did OK for.Blackburn though, but crap for us.
                            When we played them a pal and I counted 9 headers he won in a row at both ends of the pitch. I was dying for us to get him. Problem was, we got him when he hadn't played for 6 months, was fat and we were desperately trying to stay up! Disasterous signing.

Comment

Whilst he was poor for us, it would be typical if he signed for Palace and became a great player

Comment

Working...
                              X