Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shodipo and Kakay

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...duo-loan-moves

Would be a good move imo. Shodipo is pretty popular with the fans, he's a good young player. Obviously Ollie sees more than we do in training, and if he says he needs to work on the defensive side of his game, then sending him out on loan may be the best move all round.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I would not loan Shodipo out personally I would have him in the thick of what is going on. I think he's more then good enough to stay and start

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would not loan Shodipo out personally I would have him in the thick of what is going on. I think he's more then good enough to stay and start
      This. I want to see him way more involved and he should be. Hes one for the future and is cracking when going forward. We're not gunna go up or down so i'd rather prepare for next season.

Comment

Would rather see him, instead of lualua, get game time from the bench but that isn't gonna happen now the Brighton man is here on loan.

If a loan move for shodipo means first team football, then I'm all for that.

Comment

It could be that his attitude is not good enough. Who knows.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            It could be that his attitude is not good enough. Who knows.
            Did you read the article? Holloway clearly explains why
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Seems a strange move to me - would rather have Shodipo starting or coming off the bench than Lua Lua. Why develop another club's talent when we have our own I read the interview and it has mixed messages - he thinks he's got a great attitude, fantastic going forward, just needs defensive work. Okay, well do that here then!

Comment

You could say the same about the club taking him on loan, why should they improve our player rather than there own. If Lua lua is better than him for this season why not loan him out to improve at someone else's expense.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Ditto.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Shodipo loan is a baffling one, would understand it more if we hadn't seen the promising performances he's already put in this season. Been one of our shining lights in a season short of quality from us.

Saw more from Shodipo in two games than I have LuaLua...

Understand he is young, but when he has been so heavily involved already this season, I find it baffling.

I'd like a loan to another championship side if possible.

Comment

Reading between the lines, bringing on Furlong, Manning, Doughty, aswell as getting the others into shape, bearing in mind it's a very young first 11 at the minute, Ollie has just thought maybe it's too much?

i'd like to see Shodipo start, i think Lualua was a silly loan, but he's here i suppose.

If i were employing this squad to run a restaurant for example, i'd not want to have all of them green to the industry unless i had a really strong management team. Considering QPR haven't had the best run of getting youth regularly into the first team over the last few years, maybe that lack of man management is apparent?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                        Did you read the article? Holloway clearly explains why
                        Ok, sorry for being a bit strict when it comes to "atitude"
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I like the look of the boy but let's face it he isn't going to get that much game time if the last few months are anything to go by so maybe a loan move where he will play games and learn isn't the worst move.

It does seem strange that we bring someone in on loan and then loan out a similar type of player but Shodipo is very young and very raw and maybe Holloway thinks Lua Lua is more likely to pull something out of the bag when needed

Comment

Hope he goes to Swindon. They seem to look after our lot

Comment

Lua Lua is the finished article and ready to play every game for 90mins. Shod is young and still developing, I think a lower league loan for a few months playing more than we can offer will only do him/us a lot of good.

Comment

Working...
                              X