Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If offered £3mil I would not barter just accept it anything more is a bonus

Comment

Whenever i see chery play i know theres a good chance hes gunna score 2-3 goals. Especially this season anyway, often times i think adel from 2010/11 is back because chery is a top class player who has kept us up last season and this season.
      Its not just his on the pitch efforts either, i know off the pitch that hes motivating the team and i can gurrentee you that ned and pavel had earpieces in and as soon as ned got the ball chery screamed into his ear how to hit it exactly so it'd end up at pavel.
      Hes a great reader of the game and imo is behind our back to back wins, one of the few players you can say is a true club legend and i'd be gutted to see him go ... unless we got a big offer of course ...

Comment

We need a nutter in midfield like Cattermole

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If offered £3mil I would not barter just accept it anything more is a bonus
          This
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sell him for 4 million then take Morrison on loan. No brainer

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Whenever i see chery play i know theres a good chance hes gunna score 2-3 goals. Especially this season anyway, often times i think adel from 2010/11 is back because chery is a top class player who has kept us up last season and this season.
              Its not just his on the pitch efforts either, i know off the pitch that hes motivating the team and i can gurrentee you that ned and pavel had earpieces in and as soon as ned got the ball chery screamed into his ear how to hit it exactly so it'd end up at pavel.
              Hes a great reader of the game and imo is behind our back to back wins, one of the few players you can say is a true club legend and i'd be gutted to see him go ... unless we got a big offer of course ...
              Sorry Buddie but this sort of class needs a massive offer to prize this sort of quality away from the club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Sorry Buddie but this sort of class needs a massive offer to prize this sort of quality away from the club
                A top draw player and also a first class lover. Offers over 10mill only please.

Comment

Please can we get Morrison back at QPR proper Rangers player

Borrow Adel too whilst your at it Tony he's doing fark all but eating pies at present

Comment

Amazing player hung like Red Rum 15million

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Cheerio. Wants to leave did he ever arrive
                      Meow put those claws away, good one westie
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        Please can we get Morrison back at QPR proper Rangers player

Borrow Adel too whilst your at it Tony he's doing fark all but eating pies at present
                        Corrr id love to have Ravel back. Get him back and let Ollie give him a cuddle, he'll love playing for him.

Comment

Fordy he's not even playing ..what a waste

Him and Adel are championship winning players

Makes goals scores goals get both of them on loan . Tony we want our Rangers back.

Comment

How many years would it take to get you know who fit?

Comment

Bit disappointed in the slightest as long as Ollie gets all the money we sell hi. For and we actually go all out for a striker of a decent calibre!

I reckon we will get 4-5 mill for Chery and if the rumours are true about caulker there could be another 6 mill for us to reinvest without the club even chipping in!

Sell chery and go and offer 4 mill for Lansbury!!

Comment

Never really rated him so get what we can and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X