Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Apparently I was there but only 4 months old so not much of a recollection
    Fair play to whoever took you mate, it must have impaired their alcohol intake lugging a baby around for the day, or maybe not !
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      got it on laptop but how do i get it on here please
      Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      If you're able to email it to support@wearetherangersboys.com I can post it up for you.
      Thanks for that Bill. Great souvenir

Here you go:

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Thanks for that Bill. Great souvenir

Here you go:

Thanks Stanley

Comment

Was only coming up to.my 4th birthday so sadly no.

Comment

Maybe we could send this thread in to the club, seeing as they're asking:

"Share your 1967 League Cup Final stories and photos ...

SATURDAY 4th March 2017 will mark the 50th anniversary of the 1967 League Cup Final where the R’s came from 2-0 down to beat West Bromwich Albion to the lift the trophy - and we want to hear your memories and share your images from that historic day!

The best ‘Stories of ‘67’ received will feature in our special souvenir edition of the Hoops matchday programme for our fixture with Cardiff City, as well as being used across our social and digital platforms in the build up to the game.

Supporters can also write in on behalf of their friends or family members who wish to share their experiences.

Please note, stories - which should not exceed 250 words - can include imagery, and should be sent to marketing@qpr.co.uk by 9.00am on Monday 13th February."

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...twr8EfIwRJr.99

Comment

Would like to go but wouldn't want to take the space of someone who grew up watching these players. My dad was only 12 in 1967.

Comment

This event and others about 1967 is one of the reasons why QPR needs tos start taking cup competitions seriously in case they win another trophy so that we don't need to keep revisiting 196f#@@$\%g 7.

Comment

Working...
                X