Stars Of '67 Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Of '67 Event

Loftus Road event confirmed for Tuesday 28th February …
    • Forever R's 'Stars of 67' event announced
    • League Cup anniversary celebration will take place on February 28th
    • Andy Sinton to host event at Loftus Road, four days prior to 50th anniversary

LOFTUS Road will play host to a special ‘Stars of 67’ event, in association with Zoom Enterprises, in late February.

The one-off event – which will take place on Tuesday 28th February 2017, just four days shy of the 50th anniversary of our memorable League Cup triumph – will see a selection of stars from our all-conquering 1967 squad return to W12.

Members of the 1966/67 squad – the Morgan twins, Roger and Ian, and match-winner Mark Lazarus – will be on hand to recall stories of yesteryear, as well as answering questions from the floor, as we build up to the momentous anniversary of our Wembley success.

Hosted by Club Ambassador, Andy Sinton, the event will be held in the W12 Suite at Loftus Road and is limited to 90 guests, on a first come, first served basis.

Tickets for the event, which will start at 7.00pm and conclude at 9.00pm, are priced £20 and include entry to the event, as well as a pie and a drink*.

Prior to the start of the Q&A, footage from the 1967 League Cup Final will be shown, whetting the appetite for what promises to be an evening to remember at Loftus Road.

Tickets** are on sale now from the QPR Box Office – to purchase, please call 08444777007 or click HERE

All proceeds from the event will go back into The Forever R's Club, initially to cover the ongoing costs associated with inducting former players into the ex-players' association.

To learn more about Zoom Enterprises, click HERE

*Beers, wines and soft drinks only.

**Please note, supporters are able to purchase a maximum of two tickets per person.

See also ...
    http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...b-3534408.aspx

how many on here can claim they were there?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I was there with me dad. Even worse I had off work. Old git.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        My dad got me and my bro tickets then said to me last minute your uncle would like to go and maybe you're a bit small ( I was 8 years old) absolutely gutted still plays on my mind, rubbing salt in the wound bro turned in to a scummer, said he always was, but turned glory hunter in 1970 really, but denies it, Wonker! am I bitter, you kin bet I am.

Comment

me

Comment

I was there 14 years old still got the ticket 12sh 6d for a seat at Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              I was there 14 years old still got the ticket 12sh 6d for a seat at Wembley
              Would be great to see a pic of that Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                My dad got me and my bro tickets then said to me last minute your uncle would like to go and maybe you're a bit small ( I was 8 years old) absolutely gutted still plays on my mind, rubbing salt in the wound bro turned in to a scummer, said he always was, but turned glory hunter in 1970 really, but denies it, Wonker! am I bitter, you kin bet I am.
                that was cruel. A friend of mine was supposed to go with his teacher and he never turned up. I went with my mate and my Dad. The wait for him to come home from work was torturous
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wonderful day.

Comment

Sadly not me
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Would be great to see a pic of that Bill.
                      got it on laptop but how do i get it on here please

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        got it on laptop but how do i get it on here please
                        If you're able to email it to support@wearetherangersboys.com I can post it up for you.

Comment

Apparently I was there but only 4 months old so not much of a recollection
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                            What a liberty.
                            Hope you don't talk to your bro anymore haha

Comment

My dad wasnt even born yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X