Ross McCormack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
    A lot of guys slagging him off here, but if he signed you'd be going mad with excitement
    Not me. Would be an expensive wrongun who'd have just signed. Like to think we've learned our lessons, goals or no goals
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nor me. Dont want him anywhere near us. Goss is the sort of signing that excites me these days.
      Promising youngsters that the big six aint got the time nor inclination to nurture anymore.

Comment

I would love him here. It is not going to happen, but I would love it.

Comment

Suppose having someone who costs over ten mill and on over 50 k a week and refusing to play and not turning up for training would liven up the gaff a bit. Oh and bring back some memories.

Comment

He's skipped training because his gate wasn't working so couldn't get out of his home. Do we really want that type of player here
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Sounds like the fulham players have stitched him right up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Suppose having someone who costs over ten mill and on over 50 k a week and refusing to play and not turning up for training would liven up the gaff a bit. Oh and bring back some memories.
                We want our old new rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Sounds like the fulham players have stitched him right up.
                  Yeah just read something about that Jim. Fulham manager asked around the changing room if they would want him back, the comeback was negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Yeah just read something about that Jim. Fulham manager asked around the changing room if they would want him back, the comeback was negative.
                    ? What set of players would ever say yes though..... Would mean one of their mates sat next to them would be out on his ear. Which of them would want to say bring back Ross with Chris Martin or Matt Smith in earshot? Honestly, I reckon 99% of the stuff written about McCormick recently is claptrap - papers must be pulling their hair out at lack of anything much developing in this transfer window so they're reduced to fabricating their own rumours and nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      ? What set of players would ever say yes though..... Would mean one of their mates sat next to them would be out on his ear. Which of them would want to say bring back Ross with Chris Martin or Matt Smith in earshot? Honestly, I reckon 99% of the stuff written about McCormick recently is claptrap - papers must be pulling their hair out at lack of anything much developing in this transfer window so they're reduced to fabricating their own rumours and nonsense.
                      Players always want better players at the club they play for.
                      They are in with a good shout of the play offs and the mega money of the prem.
                      For them to not want him back speaks volumes to me, fark all to do with the msm just stirring non stories like they normally do.

Comment

More chance of us getting Ross Kemp, he has higher ambitions I think
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Sorry that's nonsense. He was at Fulham for years and would've developed relationships and friendships if he wasn't such a bell end and the feedback from the players and staff wouldn't of been so bad.

Clearly a bad egg. Clearly a lazy waster. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Qpr and quite happy Fulham have told him to #### off as well. Serves him right

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Players always want better players at the club they play for.
                            They are in with a good shout of the play offs and the mega money of the prem.
                            For them to not want him back speaks volumes to me, fark all to do with the msm just stirring non stories like they normally do.
                            The way I take it is he left after putting in a transfer request as he wanted a move = more money. Maybe the existing players saw that as lack of loyalty to a lot of them and are reciprocating that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              I would love him here. It is not going to happen, but I would love it.
                              We've made an enquiry according to this.

http://the72.co.uk/73663/qpr-make-en...lific-forward/

Comment

To be honest McCormack would be a quality signing....if he could rediscover his form.
                                Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 25-01-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X