Ross McCormack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    you ever been to glasgow before? if you have you'd understand ... everytime i go there, which is quite a bit as my missus is from there i just pray i don't get stabbed or pregnant. best thing about scotland is the way out!!!
    I was born there mate!

Comment

To be fair he can't exactly come out and say Birmingham is #### now can he? That's probably what he means, because it is.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        To be fair he can't exactly come out and say Birmingham is #### now can he? That's probably what he means, because it is.
        Bloke was in Glasgow, Leeds and Cardiff before moving to London........ain't like he hadn't seen a sh%t city before, is it?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Bloke was in Glasgow, Leeds and Cardiff before moving to London........ain't like he hadn't seen a sh%t city before, is it?!!
          That is an excellent point that i can in no way counter.

Comment

I worked in Glasgow for a few weeks about 25 years ago. I was unloading my tools from the van one morning and when I returned to the van to get more tools a pi$$ed up tramp had climbed in the back and refused to get out unless I gave him a quid.
            I thought about dragging him out but given the state of him I was worried the fu€Ker might bite me or something so threw a pound on the pavement to draw him out.
            A couple of days later when we arrived at the job in the morning what looked like the same tramp was asleep in the shop doorway. He pulled the same trick and demanded a pound before pi$$ing off.
            The git probably earned more than I did in the 5 weeks I was up there.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
              I worked in Glasgow for a few weeks about 25 years ago. I was unloading my tools from the van one morning and when I returned to the van to get more tools a pi$$ed up tramp had climbed in the back and refused to get out unless I gave him a quid.
              I thought about dragging him out but given the state of him I was worried the fu€Ker might bite me or something so threw a pound on the pavement to draw him out.
              A couple of days later when we arrived at the job in the morning what looked like the same tramp was asleep in the shop doorway. He pulled the same trick and demanded a pound before pi$$ing off.
              The git probably earned more than I did in the 5 weeks I was up there.
              Hahahahaha, he probably was just a regular glaswegian.

In all seriousness i actually quite like glasgow, never had a problem there and oddly enough the people there are quite nice. I went to rangers vs kilmarnock last season and on the rangers filled subway tram back from ibrox they all started drunkenly singing and tried to encourage me (along with everyone else) to join in and after realizing i was english started telling me how much they loved the queen before they started chanting "f*ck the pope". Quite funny at the time especially coz i was worried they'd single me out for being englidh haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                That's the modern footballer for you though. Spoilt most of them!

Name me another walk of life where you could not show up for work cos your homesick and still expect to get paid?!!
                Spot on couldn't agree more, Money cant buy happiness but it shows clubs give plays bag full of cash and get sweet fa in return and boy have we been experts in that field!

Comment

He will cost too much

Comment

Homesickness is an odd excuse for a player that has played in Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds and London all for a considerable amount of time. I imagine he is annoyed he is behind Kodija and no longer the main man.

Comment

Homesickness is obviously bollarks. Either dont get on with Bruce or like said in post above, dont like not being the main man.

Comment

Paid way too much money to be throwing silly little strops. Blokes got wrongun written all over him. Stay clear imo!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          Hahahahaha, he probably was just a regular glaswegian.

In all seriousness i actually quite like glasgow, never had a problem there and oddly enough the people there are quite nice. I went to rangers vs kilmarnock last season and on the rangers filled subway tram back from ibrox they all started drunkenly singing and tried to encourage me (along with everyone else) to join in and after realizing i was english started telling me how much they loved the queen before they started chanting "f*ck the pope". Quite funny at the time especially coz i was worried they'd single me out for being englidh haha
                          I agree mate. I have some fond memories of Glasgow, even my mate with no fixed abode made me chuckle at the time.
                          The lads up there were ok with us too, although we were given a strong indication that if we gave it while we were out at night we'd come unstuck. They obviously adopt a different strategy when they head down to England fuelled on Mcewans "wee heavy" !
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                            I agree mate. I have some fond memories of Glasgow, even my mate with no fixed abode made me chuckle at the time.
                            The lads up there were ok with us too, although we were given a strong indication that if we gave it while we were out at night we'd come unstuck. They obviously adopt a different strategy when they head down to England fuelled on Mcewans "wee heavy" !
                            Yeah, definitely not the city to give it large on a night out. A lot like Cardiff in that respect but I actually far prefer Glasgow. Although I am probably biased, firstly cos I was born in Glasgow and secondly cos I farkin hate anything to do with Cardiff!

Comment

A lot of guys slagging him off here, but if he signed you'd be going mad with excitement

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                                A lot of guys slagging him off here, but if he signed you'd be going mad with excitement
                                I'll have a box of Kleenex on standby
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X