Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    It was around 800k I think
    I have to laugh every time I see your avatar, sums him up to a tee.

Comment

Borysuik

The Polish international was loaned back to his homeland . He is the sixth player that left us in this transfer window with only one incoming so far. Personally, I liked him and he was not given enough chance to show his potential. Hope to bring some enforcements as so far, only Lua Lua has joined.

Comment

One extreme to the other for us aint it heh? Normally we bring in tonnes of players!

Sad to see him go too as i quite liked him but hey if hes homesick then go! Wouldnt be opposed to him coming back after his loan finishes and to be fair we do have a lot of midfielders anyway

Comment

Seems the rumour that he was homesick could have some truth to it.

No harm done in moving him on.

Comment

Not official yet, is it? Only a WLS report is all I've seen so far...

Comment

Gone Gdansk. They are 2nd in the Ekstraklase so are half decent at least. Good luck Boris.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Not official yet, is it? Only a WLS report is all I've seen so far...
                Its on the Offy

Comment

I blame BREXIT - poor bast4rd knew he had to get out whilst he still can...

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Its on the Offy
                    Ah, must be then. Thanks.

Comment

So that leaves a midfield of Luongo, Manning, the unwanted Henry, the unproven Doughty,the out of position Hall and a few wingers. Oh and the injured Cousins.
                      They must be confident of signing Goss plus a extra one (and a striker). I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        So that leaves a midfield of Luongo, Manning, the unwanted Henry, the unproven Doughty,the out of position Hall and a few wingers. Oh and the injured Cousins.
                        They must be confident of signing Goss plus a extra one (and a striker). I hope.
                        Doughty is pretty well proven at the level below and hopefully can keep it up playing regularly here which I think he can do in rotation with Manning and Luongo. Also, Hall isn't exactly out of position, he's just in a new position.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          The Polish international was loaned back to his homeland . He is the sixth player that left us in this transfer window with only one incoming so far. Personally, I liked him and he was not given enough chance to show his potential. Hope to bring some enforcements as so far, only Lua Lua has joined.
                          Yes but thete are still 5 days to go.������

Comment

No great loss if honest. Looked a decent squad filler

Comment

Working...
                            X