• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borysiuk season loan to Lechia Gdansk - official

Not sure i agree with this one

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...elder-borysiuk

Thought there were reports that he was homesick recently

Comment

We do have a lot of midfielders, so I'm not too fussed.

Comment

Another 'blockage'?

Comment

Hasn't done a lot since joining (although hasn't had many chances). If Olly feels he would rather move him on and bring in his own players I'm fine with that. Won't lose much sleep over this one

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Another 'blockage'?
            #offski
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hard to judge Ariel as had limited oppotunities but looks like Ollie wants to populate our midfield with you english CM's. I imagine if we sign Goss then to get Freeman as well we will need to move both Henry and Ariel on!

Comment

Strange one. Obviously not had much game time, not set the world alight when he has played but equally think he has shown that he is a decent enough player. personally would like to keep him (especially as Henry is being let go), but then again I don't see what goes on behind closed doors.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Hard to judge Ariel as had limited oppotunities but looks like Ollie wants to populate our midfield with you english CM's. I imagine if we sign Goss then to get Freeman as well we will need to move both Henry and Ariel on!
                  Manning better watch out then as he's Irish.

Comment

#AmIBovvered?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Strange one. Obviously not had much game time, not set the world alight when he has played but equally think he has shown that he is a decent enough player. personally would like to keep him (especially as Henry is being let go), but then again I don't see what goes on behind closed doors.
                      I'm with you on this Matty .... I still believe that there is a player in there somewhere ...

Needs more game time - not been given enough of a chance IMO

Henry - get rid
                      Borsiak - keep

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Freeman isn't a CM, defo not replacing Henry/Ariel. He's more of winger or No.10. Way too lightweight for CM

Comment

I guess that if Goss is signed he will play (if fit) alongside Hall and Luongo. Manning &
                          Doughty also in consideration.

Comment

Didn't seem to want to play after bereavement.Injured pretty soon after coming back.Body was here but not his head.

Comment

Don't like it when players aren't given a proper chance and always looked decent when he played. Unless he goes to China I really can't see us making a profit, but as it's been said we don't see what goes on behind closed doors

Comment

Working...
                              X