Fickle Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fickle Fans!

Seen a lot on here recently about our fans being Fickle. Well I've just seen an article on the BBC where some Leicester fans are calling for Claudio Ranieri to be sacked!

World's gone made hasn't it?!!

Seriously?!?!?! If a manager ever did with us what he did with them i'd never ever want him sacked even if he got us relegated!
    Christ knows how they can be calling for him to be sacked! They were hardly gunna do a repeat of last season but at least they still get to live the dream and compete in the champions league

Comment

They've been saying that for a while too. Can't believe it! Now all of a sudden they're a top 6 team by rights?!

1 ticket to Lolford please.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Seriously?!?!?! If a manager ever did with us what he did with them i'd never ever want him sacked even if he got us relegated!
        Christ knows how they can be calling for him to be sacked! They were hardly gunna do a repeat of last season but at least they still get to live the dream and compete in the champions league
        Mental ain't it?

You'd have thought delivering a league title and Champions League football to a team like Leicester City would buy you a bit of loyalty, but clearly not with everyone. I really hope it is just a small element of their fan base and I hope the board pays no notice!

Comment

Guess they have to be concerned with the prospect of relegation but they are still in the Champions League. Might be in a minority but don't like Leicester at all, know a couple of their fans who are right gobby c^nts, and whilst they didn't do it to the astronomical level we managed to achieve, remember they broke FFP too, but nobody seems to care about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Mental ain't it?

You'd have thought delivering a league title and Champions League football to a team like Leicester City would buy you a bit of loyalty, but clearly not with everyone. I really hope it is just a small element of their fan base and I hope the board pays no notice!
            This.
            As said above, this season was always going to be a difficult one, as their title win was a once in a lifetime achievement given that their team wasn't even that great - they almost got relegated the previous season. Kante was their main man although Vary and Mahrez got the most plaudits.

They have had their wildest dreams come true, now they are back in the land of reality...and it bites.
            They should now enjoy their Champions League ride.

Comment

Working...
            X