Fulham fans smash up McDonald's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham fans smash up McDonald's

Fulham supporters went berserk in a branch of McDonalds after their game against local rivals and known superior outfit Queens Park Rangers yesterday after gifting West London's only club 4 points this season.

Around 60 young men stormed into the fast food restaurant on Uxbridge Road and caused utter chaos.

Mcdonalds worker Nigel Lettuce said "One lad in pink trousers and suede brogues started on a milkshake. I saw it with my own eyes. He went up to the milkshake and said "What the devil are you looking at you pleb?" and then windmilled at it for 5 minutes"

Tomato sauce was smeared on the windows, trays were launced like frisbees and one yob urinated in the till as Fulham fans sung their anthem that nobody can remember.

Mal Pacino from the Metropolitan Police said "As usual, the Fulham fans were hell bent on spoiling the day for everybody. They have smashed Mcdonalds up and they have also caused £2000 worth of improvements to the soft furnishings in Costa Coffee"

One man passing with his young family was left traumatised as 4 floppy haired maniacs verbally attacked them with chants of "who the blinking flip are you" and "you're going home in a shabby uber cab". "It was awful" he said "one of them even went so far as to remark on the cut of my jacket, the beast".

A near record 257 Fulham fans made the short journey to Loftus Road and police say they arrested all of them for offences ranging from public indecency and interfering with horses through to pelting passersby with half eaten quinoa and feta melts.

One young Fulham fan told reporters "I'm from Shepherds Bush but I support Fulham. Ha ha. I'm gonna punch my own head in. Ha ha"

The majority of the arrested will be released on bail later today when Police work out who is who as the majority appear to be called Tarquin, Rupert and Jacko.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Far to good for 5 o'clock in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Fulham supporters went berserk in a branch of McDonalds after their game against local rivals and known superior outfit Queens Park Rangers yesterday after gifting West London's only club 4 points this season.

Around 60 young men stormed into the fast food restaurant on Uxbridge Road and caused utter chaos.

Mcdonalds worker Nigel Lettuce said "One lad in pink trousers and suede brogues started on a milkshake. I saw it with my own eyes. He went up to the milkshake and said "What the devil are you looking at you pleb?" and then windmilled at it for 5 minutes"

Tomato sauce was smeared on the windows, trays were launced like frisbees and one yob urinated in the till as Fulham fans sung their anthem that nobody can remember.

Mal Pacino from the Metropolitan Police said "As usual, the Fulham fans were hell bent on spoiling the day for everybody. They have smashed Mcdonalds up and they have also caused £2000 worth of improvements to the soft furnishings in Costa Coffee"

One man passing with his young family was left traumatised as 4 floppy haired maniacs verbally attacked them with chants of "who the blinking flip are you" and "you're going home in a shabby uber cab". "It was awful" he said "one of them even went so far as to remark on the cut of my jacket, the beast".

A near record 257 Fulham fans made the short journey to Loftus Road and police say they arrested all of them for offences ranging from public indecency and interfering with horses through to pelting passersby with half eaten quinoa and feta melts.

One young Fulham fan told reporters "I'm from Shepherds Bush but I support Fulham. Ha ha. I'm gonna punch my own head in. Ha ha"

The majority of the arrested will be released on bail later today when Police work out who is who as the majority appear to be called Tarquin, Rupert and Jacko.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Magic

Comment

Made me chuckle Ginge
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Awesome work

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Far to good for 5 o'clock in the morning!
              Was winding down after a night shift mate, but I can't take credit for it. I saw this on Facebook and it made me chuckle so I had to share.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Haha, quality
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Was winding down after a night shift mate, but I can't take credit for it. I saw this on Facebook and it made me chuckle so I had to share.
                  Made me laugh too!

Comment

Working...
                  X