Thoughts on the game today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the game today...

Huge game next week for us! Ipswich are away at Preston, and Cardiff are away at Reading. A good opportunity for us to pull away from the pack.

Got to be beating Burton at home - can't see anything but a win tbh.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

3-1 R's

Comment

Games like this are the real test, no room for complacency.

Comment

Massive game for us,all the teams at the bottom fighting for their lives,I think it will finish 1-1

Comment

Goals, Goals, Goals!

Comment

If we stick to our game plan there's no way they can breech us. Get them frustrated then murder em.

Comment

This will be interesting as I imagine Burton will sit back. A different challenge - let's see if Holloway and the lads are up to it when they have to take the initiative. Suspect Lua Lua will start.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                  This will be interesting as I imagine Burton will sit back. A different challenge - let's see if Holloway and the lads are up to it when they have to take the initiative. Suspect Lua Lua will start.
                  Jamie Ward gone back to Forest - big player for them (not in height)

Comment

With our improvement over the last 4 games then we really need to beat Burton.

As much as we should win we all know its a banana skin game. However with our newly found en-devour and passion then I think we should get the 3 points which will give us a 11 point cushion over our rivals in the bottom 3!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      However with our newly found en-devour and passion then I think we should get the 3 points
                      We may need a whole thread for some of these #AutoCorrectBloopers

Comment

Game doesn't concern me too much. Think we will win it and confident we wont get relegated

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                          Jamie Ward gone back to Forest - big player for them (not in height)
                          Hes got little t rex arms too

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            Goals, Goals, Goals!
                            So 0-0 it is then ;)

Comment

Hopefully after we beat Burton we'll be on 45 points
                              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Working...
                              X