No announcement yet.

Would you be happy sticking with what we have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One or two loan signings to beef up the squad until the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      One or two loan signings to beef up the squad until the summer.
      As long as the money is added to the summer pot. I'd be happy to wait until then.

We are not going anywhere so now is the time to give our youth 20 odd games for experience. It will benefit us for next season.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One more striker and I'll be happy with the squad.

Comment

I'm never happy..... with anything

Comment

Striker and a creative mid and I will be happy.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Striker and a creative mid and I will be happy.
              This would be optimal, and at the least another striker, but no more chancey signings of aging players on big wages.

Comment

At minimum we need a capable striker to cover Sylla. Would have to be lower league if he is to be happy sitting on bench.

Comment

The forgotten man Petrasso is back in training after a 6 month recovery from surgery, Bircham brought him to QPR, I think he will be given a chance under Ollie! He could potentially help on the wing or behind a striker!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Despite the good run of form, the side did lose six games in a row which can't be forgotten. The team needs some depth to it. A clinical finisher and a creative midfielder would be fantastic

Comment

I think Holloway would be livid if we didn't bring anyone in tbh. Striker and creative midfielder would be nice

Comment

I agree with the OP. I'd bring in loans for cover until we can invest the money in the summer.

Comment

As others said we need a striker, and a ball winning box to box midfielder that put a pass in.

I stick to what I said when we were losing to Rotherham, no point buying players just to get players in. In Jan they cost too much and it's rarely someone you really want (unless the black Amex comes out).

So if the right players come along sure, buy them, but i'd loan our way to the end of the season, get the youth working well as they have been, and start looking toward summer.

Comment

I would be happy if we didn't do anything. In his brief cameo it looked like Eze deserves a run in the team. We have a group of youngsters who may or may not be good enough. Happy for them to get some game time, as we won't go down no matter what happens. I think that if Olly does a good job in the next six months, then if he does ask for money in the summer the board should give it to him.

Comment

Working...
                            X