Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a fat c%nt

Comment

Two players I hate on this planet are Chris Martin and Grant fuc king Holt. Both wasters of the highest order and I felt sickened when he scored yesterday.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Two players I hate on this planet are Chris Martin and Grant fuc king Holt. Both wasters of the highest order and I felt sickened when he scored yesterday.
        Same. What a gifted goal too. Worse still he doesn't even want to be at fulham. I was gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Same. What a gifted goal too. Worse still he doesn't even want to be at fulham. I was gutted.
          I might be remembering wrongly but the foul that led to it, was that the really weak call from the ref? That would be the icing on the cake of the sh itshow he had yesterday.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I might be remembering wrongly but the foul that led to it, was that the really weak call from the ref? That would be the icing on the cake of the sh itshow he had yesterday.
            Yes. I've watched it again and McDonald trips over his own foot. Proper conned the ref

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Yes. I've watched it again and McDonald trips over his own foot. Proper conned the ref
              Plon ker kept giving thumbs up every time he didn't make a call. Couldn't stand the sh itter that reffed yesterday.

Comment

Who was their player who made booking signal to try to get furlong sent off?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Who was their player who made booking signal to try to get furlong sent off?
                  Not sure, but it's no worse than Cairney pushing young Manning over. Grow the fu ck up and fight someone your own size if you're gonna try it. Don't push the mini kid just because he's done better than you on the day.

Comment

Plon ker kept giving thumbs up every time he didn't make a call. Couldn't stand the sh itter that reffed yesterday.
                    Neither could I, farking short-#### carnt. The lino on the Ellerslie side was just as bad, gave the pen when it was never in a million years a pen, missed almost every offside when Fulham were attacking, called offside wrong several times when we were attacking...unbelievable how bad he was.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Neither could I, farking short-#### carnt. The lino on the Ellerslie side was just as bad, gave the pen when it was never in a million years a pen, missed almost every offside when Fulham were attacking, called offside wrong several times when we were attacking...unbelievable how bad he was.
                      Disagree wholeheartedly with this... it's very believable, he's refereeing a qpr match.

Comment

Disagree wholeheartedly with this... it's very believable, he's refereeing a qpr match.
                        Haha fair enough. There have been some shockers this season.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Congratulations Nasser at last your seeing the game through passion stick with it ! more fun than looking for stats ain't it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Congratulations Nasser at last your seeing the game through passion stick with it ! more fun than looking for stats ain't it
                            Passion and stats are one and the same for me mate.

Comment

Passion and stats are one and the same for me mate.
                              There you go just when I was beginning to think you was human after all

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                There you go just when I was beginning to think you was human after all

Comment

Working...
                                X