Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall

Is Hall in midfield ollie's new Steve palmer? Palmer was woeful in midfield and it took ages for Ollie to see sense and drop him. Now we seem to want to accommodate Lynch, hall and Ned. Have some balls Ollie and pick 2 of them and play them centre back.

I'm a firm believer Hall is our best cb but ATM I think Holloway plays him cm occassiolly because we are so Shute in that department he genuinely thinks Halls is the best option!!

Tbf to hall he's better than cousins in cm! Fully expect we will bring a cm or two in and hall will be cb again!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Is Hall in midfield ollie's new Steve palmer? Palmer was woeful in midfield and it took ages for Ollie to see sense and drop him. Now we seem to want to accommodate Lynch, hall and Ned. Have some balls Ollie and pick 2 of them and play them centre back.
      Who's the next George Santos?

Comment

No exuse for playing hall in central mid. We have fit central midfielders. For me it's a bottle job to keep Ned, Lynch and hall in the team

Comment

No exuse for playing hall in central mid. We have fit central midfielders. For me it's a bottle job to keep Ned, Lynch and hall in the team
          I think your right about Ned! There's no reason to justify him starting so think you could be right on that!

Comment

Time for Ned to sit out and Lynch/Hall to build a partnership.

Comment

Agree if it's two CB then drop one of them. I hate this CB playing CM

Comment

Grant Hall

Thought he was excellent today.

Seems like he's been instructed to either slot in at centre half and form a 3 or push a bit forward and make a 3 in midfield

A strange role but I think he does it well

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Thought he was excellent today.

Seems like he's been instructed to either slot in at centre half and form a 3 or push a bit forward and make a 3 in midfield

A strange role but I think he does it well
                  Yes, pushes up when in possession. Slots into defence when out.

Ollie did this in the past with Steve Palmer.

Comment

If we could get FB really bombing up and down the three at back of Hall Ned and lynch looks really solid

Comment

hall and lynch for me , whether ned should make the 11 is out there for debate

Comment

So much better and looked way more comfortable in his natural position.

Between the three of them most things which came in the box got dealt with.

Comment

He is there for a reason. We dont have a wealth of CDMs and its working at the mo and he is doing a double shift and well.

Comment

He is actually quite fast aswell. Definetly one of our key-players.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Strange OP as the system seems to be working. Hall and Lynch if only two though for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X