Holloway and Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway and Manning

If the club wanted to go out and buy manning now (3 years left on contract) he would probably cost £5 mil in the current market. A player who was told to find a new club is now a player on the rise and all largely down yo one man - Ollie

He's making us money already!

Already more goals in four games then mass in two seasons. Took that goal do Cooley I would have tried the chip but he was so calm and slotted it

Comment

Why is it that JFH and possibly others did not see the potential .... I suppose that does say a lot about JFH ....

Am i right in saying that JFH was happy to let him go

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Already more goals in four games then mass in two seasons. Took that goal do Cooley I would have tried the chip but he was so calm and slotted it
        To be fair I'm Mass' greatest critic but he was excellent again today. In front of goal he is abysmal tho.

Agree with OP. Ollie has saved us big money in promoting Manning. Kid is a class act and plays like he gives a d
        ####. Invaluable to us. Set pieces better than Chery as well.

Comment

And this player has not impressed any of Ollie`s predecessors? That`s strange..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Why is it that JFH and possibly others did not see the potential .... I suppose that does say a lot about JFH ....

Am i right in saying that JFH was happy to let him go
            Yup had been told by the club to find a new one and talk was of him returning to Ireland... what a waste that would have been

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              And this player has not impressed any of Ollie`s predecessors? That`s strange..
              A lot to be said to heart and application. You can have all the talent in the world but if u don't apply yourself you are useless. Manning wants to win and puts himself on the line, he gets the most out of his ability. Gonna be a player.

Comment

Very very brave player when you see some balls he goes in for

Comment

Spent most of this season moaning about Luongo too, but that was another decent game for him. 2 on the bounce. Thought Manning was great today, my MOM. Thought Furlong had another decent game too, another one recalled by Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Very very brave player when you see some balls he goes in for
                    Fearless... a real warrior...who can pass and score!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      A lot to be said to heart and application. You can have all the talent in the world but if u don't apply yourself you are useless. Manning wants to win and puts himself on the line, he gets the most out of his ability. Gonna be a player.
                      Spot on. He covered so much ground to today. Tackled when it was needed aswell.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Amazing to see aint it? Whats more impressive is he doesnt just look like a 'youth player' and out of place. Looking a real prospect for us and not out of place, surprisingly good at tackling too

Comment

Thought he was fantastic. And others in the squad should look at the way he has taken his chance he has been given abd apply the same intensity. Absolutely no one can say he hasn't deserved to start these games. So glad he signed that contract. Easily one of the first names on the team sheet.
                          And has anyone else noticed his run today was very similar to last weeks goal v Reading. With his willingness to get forward he is going to be very valuable.

Comment

We can moan about JFH but what about Paul Hall and furlong and others? Sonething not right if they wanted to let him go.

Comment

Have to say it's been a long time since I've seen a player celebrate a goal like that. Lad was delighted. Doesn't matter how they come
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                              X