Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

Can someone please coach Jamie Mackie on the off side rule.

Jesus Christ it's the basics of football and he doesn't even look down the line before making runs.

Love his energy and attitude but his decision making with a football is atrocious.

This is why I was never a fan. Please sort it out.

Fair result but slightly frustrated too. Ref and lino awful.
    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 21-01-2017, 07:20 PM.

No wonder Ian Holloway is in the market for a striker
    Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2017, 03:46 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Mackie chance at the end

Thought he should have been on the end of that fumble. I would have slide in an tested keepers bottle. Am i bring harsh?? thought that was great chance

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Thought he should have been on the end of that fumble. I would have slide in an tested keepers bottle. Am i bring harsh?? thought that was great chance
        Bit harsh I think. Great save from button and just too far away from Mackie. Had he slid in he would've caught the keeper and probs got a 2nd yellow card.

Comment

Harsh. Would of been a red card and an injured keeper. Split second between challenging and not. He made the wise decision.

Comment

Was you pissed up today mate?
            Mackie was about a good thirty seconds from the keeper getting to that ball and would of been straight red carded, and that penalty was no way a penalty either.

Comment

Just felt that the ball was out the keepers control for long time. I have not seen replay so take above views as correct

Comment

Just felt that the ball was out the keepers control for long time. I have not seen replay so take above views as correct
                Yeah only havjng a laugh. Just watching it all again from sky recording . Just seen Ollie saying he took Sylla off against Reading cos he couldn't move, even though Mackie was knackered as well.

Comment

It seemed to be in slow motion. He saved it and the ball was spinning but I think that helped take it back towards him. Frustratingly.

Comment

Mackie gives us endless energy and enthusiasm it's just a little frustrating at times when we are crying out for a bit of quality

He's still an important player for us though in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Mackie gives us endless energy and enthusiasm it's just a little frustrating at times when we are crying out for a bit of quality

He's still an important player for us though in my opinion
                      Agree Dave but he's reverting to type in his headless chicken role and that's no good for anyone.

Needs to use his brain more and not his 'instinct'

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Agree Dave but he's reverting to type in his headless chicken role and that's no good for anyone.

Needs to use his brain more and not his 'instinct'
                        yeah I agree

Comment

since mackie has been back in the team our results have improved

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            since mackie has been back in the team our results have improved
                            No disputing that but offside all the time & bad decision making is hardly going to help the team is it?

Comment

Mackie and the offsides was a little bit school boy yesterday in all fairness but it's no comcidence that our results have picked up since he's been back!

Him and pavel look to link up all the time on the counter and his non stop running and desire is opening up chances for us! Mackie stands for everything Ollie is building at QPR right now and probably after Smithies the first name on the sheet!

Comment

Working...
                              X