No announcement yet.

Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie, Pawel and Cilla all had much better games vs Reading than against Fulham, but I'd put that largely down to Fulham being much stronger opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Sorry but Ned's response to them pushing Manning over - for me - shows that he's the leader of that team. Mackie is loud and runs a lot but it does come across at times as a bit headless. He's been really good and long may he keep it up, but Ned is still very much the captain on the pitch, off the pitch and everywhere.
      Just running over to protest stuff to a ref doesnt make you captain material i see players doing it every single game. Ned has never struck me as a captain and compared to captains weve had even in recent years hes a bad fit for captain.

I admit hes been decent the past few games but id put that down to him playing alongside lynch with hall in front of him and different tactics.

It wont happen this season but he'll be replaced as captain next season for sure and i wouldnt be surprised if mackie or lynch got it

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Just running over to protest stuff to a ref doesnt make you captain material i see players doing it every single game. Ned has never struck me as a captain and compared to captains weve had even in recent years hes a bad fit for captain.

I admit hes been decent the past few games but id put that down to him playing alongside lynch with hall in front of him and different tactics.

It wont happen this season but he'll be replaced as captain next season for sure and i wouldnt be surprised if mackie or lynch got it
        spot on

Comment

First thing he does is check on Manning and get the player away from the kid, iirc.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Can someone please coach Jamie Mackie on the off side rule.

Jesus Christ it's the basics of football and he doesn't even look down the line before making runs.

Love his energy and attitude but his decision making with a football is atrocious.

This is why I was never a fan. Please sort it out.

Fair result but slightly frustrated too. Ref and lino awful.
            Yeah spot on jim!.. frustrating as hell seeing lino's flag going up all the bl00dy time. Proper school boy stuff too!

That said about Jamie, as soon as he went off, that was all our attacking threat gone. Apart from the odd mini chance we didnt look like threatning after that. Supose which makes all more frustraring. Had he looked down the line and been on side there were a few decent chances of him scoring had he stayed on side and realistically us getting 3 points.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Joey Barton, who didn't get on with all his team-mates, was a good fit yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Joey Barton, who didn't get on with all his team-mates, was a good fit yeah?
                better than ned imo. joey was hardly terrible when he played for us and did well on the pitch barring some few obvious incidents. only captain i can think of as worse than ned in recent years was park ji sung but i refuse to even acknowledge him as a former captain

Comment

better than ned imo. joey was hardly terrible when he played for us and did well on the pitch barring some few obvious incidents. only captain i can think of as worse than ned in recent years was park ji sung but i refuse to even acknowledge him as a former captain
                  haha...yeah I would prefer to forget anything JSP did for/to us!

Barton...50/50 for me as a Captain. Right sort of spirit but not really an example to follow.

Comment

Working...
                  X