Good point.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point.....

Excellent effort. Though they, bar Newcastle, the best team we've played at home. We more than held our own, but couldn't get that second. A decent striker in instead of Sylla. Maybe a cm instead of Luongo and we'd be a very good team. Pleased with that. Thought the Repert's No 6 was outstanding. Such a shame Washington 's great effort didn't go in.

Done really well but as you say Sylla just doesn't offer enough. Lazy too.

Slightly concerning the amount of possession we give up but things are looking a lot better than a month ago. Smithies an absolute legend.

Comment

I felt a draw was a fair result,they are a very good team but we some great comitment and purpose,happy with a point

Comment

I think Sylla played too deep today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Excellent effort. Though they, bar Newcastle, the best team we've played at home. We more than held our own, but couldn't get that second. A decent striker in instead of Sylla. Maybe a cm instead of Luongo and we'd be a very good team. Pleased with that. Thought the Repert's No 6 was outstanding. Such a shame Washington 's great effort didn't go in.
          A very good point. Fulham look a very good side and a draw a fair result Imo. Yeh we ceded possession but that was the game plan to sit and hit them on the break. We defended superbly apart from the goal and Smithies and Manning were outstanding.

Add a couple of quality players and we will be very good at this level. Promising.

Comment

The defence is so much better as a unit now. That`s a plus.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Lynch was my motm todau

Comment

Great point. To think a few weeks ago they would have done a Toon on us so we are gradually improving. 13 points for the last 4 games...cant knock it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Great point. To think a few weeks ago they would have done a Toon on us so we are gradually improving. 13 points for the last 4 games...cant knock it.
                  Even if we won our last four games we'd only get 12, but should get more for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Lynch was my motm todau
                    Totally agree - he's what we have been lacking

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Really 13 points lol

Comment

Happy with that draw fair result if honest. Two games in a row where I have been entertained.

Still areas to improve but lovely to go season undefeated against Fulham when aggregate score is usually six nil

Comment

I think so too.

We were by far the better side in the first 45 but Fulham deserved a draw on the strength of theIr second half performance. Never a pen by the way. Decent point for us!

Comment

That's a great point. We're just lacking quality on the break. If we had more skill on the break we would have won that. The defence are class now. Playing with heart now.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                              Really 13 points lol
                              beer talk

Comment

Working...
                              X